Author Topic: Training Films: Dueling with Bruv: Spitfire mkIX  (Read 403 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Training Films: Dueling with Bruv: Spitfire mkIX
« on: February 17, 2013, 09:04:14 PM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?0v7t976914htppt    -   Spitfire mkIX dueling film link 16mb

Just under an hour of raw unedited dueling footage from a few months ago. If you want to see just about anything that a Spitfire mkIX can do in a one vs one fight you will find it somewhere in this film. Bruv is one of the most versatile and logical dogfighters out there and in a spitfire he is incredibly tough to fight. Any of the fights I actually won I put down to him feeling sorry for me.  :neener:

Please enjoy and comment and ask anything that might puzzle or interest you. If you have never dueled someone before, this might just give you the urge. Very fun fights.

The terrain we dueled on is not one of the HTC terrains so unless Bruv or MickyD wants to post it up for us to d/l the fights will appear to take place over water, but this is no real problem.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
Re: Training Films: Dueling with Bruv: Spitfire mkIX
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 11:19:37 AM »
These films are pure gold, sir.    :rock

From all three you've posted thus far, I've been able to identify similar points in the fight that I often get myself into.  Sometimes I just make a bad choice, sometimes my timing is off, but either way, these films have helped a ton.

Thanks.   :salute
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-