Author Topic: A couple bugs with New achievements....  (Read 532 times)

Offline Tazz69

• Zinc Member
A couple bugs with New achievements....
« on: February 26, 2013, 01:14:34 AM »
I have found that the following Achievements are not registering count or kills.

-Kills 168 tanks in a German tank (Historical): I have gotting kills in Panzer F, Panzer H, Panther, Tiger 1 and Tiger 2, non are registering kills for this achievement.
-Land 52 kills in a T-34 (Historical?): I have landed multiple kills in a T-34/76 and T-34/85, no kills registered.
-Land 100 sorties in a British bomber (Historical?): I have landed several sorties and none have counted.
-N1Ki seems to be registered as a Japanese Navy fighter and not as a Japanese Army fighter. Never knew of a George being navy based, but I may be wrong.

Also, as always, you guys are doing a excellent job with this achievement stuff. Keep up the great work ladies and gents.   :salute

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: A couple bugs with New achievements....
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 11:00:40 AM »
The T-34 and German tank ones were broke because they were wanting that many kills in 1 sortie.

I could not duplicate the problem with British bomber sorties. What plane were you flying?

The N1K is a Naval fighter, it's just not a carrier plane.

Thanks for the bug report.

Offline Tazz69

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 01:21:41 PM »
RGR that on the T-34/ German tanks and N1ki,(never knew it was classed as a naval fighter) And I was flying a Lancaster for the British bomber.

Thank you for the response Pyro, your doing great work sir.  :salute

Offline Tazz69

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 03:28:34 AM »
The Achievement ' Kill 52 tanks in a T-34 ' is still not registering any kills. Checked it while in a T-34/85 after I killed several tanks thinking that it may be set to 'in a sortie', but none have registered. The rest of the fore mentioned achievements are working fine it seems.

:salute

Offline Tazz69

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 06:09:55 PM »
Also, the achievement " Shoot down 7 planes in a sortie in a F4F" is also bugged. I got 8 kills in a F4F and none registered.  :salute