Author Topic: any vehicle sounds  (Read 530 times)

Offline Guyver

• Copper Member
any vehicle sounds
« on: February 28, 2013, 01:00:49 AM »
hi guys. any god vehicle sounds about? i have the normal ones and have played a few times in tanks ect but the sounds are a little well naff when i have the aircraft sorted to sound a real as i can from some of you great guys who make awesome sounds packs. the fleet weapons sound soo bad as well. was defending the carrier the other day and the guns sounded awful lol.

hope some one can help  :salute
Per Mare Per Terram

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Re: any vehicle sounds
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 08:55:59 PM »
Download the sound packs & pick which ones you want to use out of em.  Just copy & paste the individual plane/GV sound folders into your Sounds folder.  Or just pick a pack to use, which you replace your default, empty Sounds folder with the sound pack.  Just make sure the sound pack folder is named Sounds for it to work.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Guyver

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 09:07:26 PM »
ye got the aircraft how i like them but not many people seem to do the vehicles and ground based weapons. i'll have to have a downloading session when im off work and see if i can find some good ones. want to get some play time over the weekend so will have to work fast :)
Per Mare Per Terram

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 06:18:55 AM »
I have all of the vehicles recorded with sounds from the actual vehicles. The vehicles in the game up until now anyway. Probably these will change a bit when the new sound engine is introduced.

Some have been withheld (M4s, Tiger II) for revision. Webex frequently messes up the links, so let me know if one of them doesn't work.

M16 GMC Halftrack

M3 Halftrack

M8 Greyhound

Panther

Panzer IV F

Panzer IV H

SdKfz 251 Halftrack

T-34-1943

T-34-85

Tiger I

Wirbelwind
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Guyver

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 10:50:01 AM »
awesome, cheers  :aok will get them down and sorted this weekend.  :salute :joystick:
Per Mare Per Terram