Author Topic: Clipboard control app for iphone/smartphones/tablets/pc  (Read 262 times)

Offline Torquila

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Clipboard control app for iphone/smartphones/tablets/pc
« on: March 06, 2013, 03:13:01 PM »
- I wish, using wifi/bluetooth/ethernet, you could control and view the clipboard part of the game with your iphone/smartphone/tablet/seperate computer.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 03:31:53 PM by Torquila »

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: Clipboard control app for iphone/smartphones/tablets/pc
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 04:34:18 PM »
By now someone should have created a remote desktop control app for the tablet to allow you access to the Win7\8 PC or laptop desktop over wifi or lan. You trying to help all the geriatric bomber pilots who get stuck on the throne while their box is being slaughtered by Lusches Ta152??

Gives nes meaning to "Bombs Awayyyyyyyy"...................
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 08:36:48 PM »
- I wish, using wifi/bluetooth/ethernet, you could control and view the clipboard part of the game with your iphone/smartphone/tablet/seperate computer.

you forgot the ps3, wii, playstation, supernintendo and for the really old guys a support for their intellivision would be great.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Torquila

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 03:37:36 AM »

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 09:33:56 AM »

Apples and oranges, but can't you do that with mini LCD's?  I could have sworn I've seen some people's setups with that running.   :headscratch:
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 09:40:45 AM »

Working on getting the same functionality as this girl uses but with an iphone.......since it's pretty much useless for anything else other than dropping calls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkj4bU8lozc

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 06:53:56 PM »
Or you can create a two week account with your Iphone, Droid, Feminin Pad (oops Pad of choice). Then spawn rides to allow your real game machine account to vulch them. You don't need anything but access to the clipboard to do that. I'll be nice and assume the OP wants to monitor the map while he watches his favorite "Wives From Hades" reality show in case an intersting darbar shows up to fly his cannon armed brick against.

Wonder when someone will figure out how to get the game to run on one of those tablets you actualy hold the tablet and move it around to control your ride. Next thing you'll see news reports on police pulling guys over for driving their cars with their knees while steering a tablet and going piu, piu, piu MOFU. That will be a DUI for the judge.

Christmas morning Jonny finaly got his game tablet with Aces High running on it. Last anyone saw was Jonny running out the back door doing circles around the yard huffing like a beached whale. Screeching obsenities at the tablet, weaving it all around in front of himself like he was possesed. His mom's comment was, at least he's finaly outside getting some exercise with those flabby littel xBox muscles. Later that night: Honey do you think we should turn off the router to make him come to bed? The police were very nice about it all. No, he'll pass out soon and he's so hoarse you can barely hear him anymore. 
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline LTCClark

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2013, 08:39:06 PM »
ok this can be alleviated with 3 things
1 the app would be dependent upon the host computer running ah meaning younwould start the deamon in the game clipboard
2 you would not login to the game from the ipad
3 the app on the ipaf would only communicate through local network only and would find the game from an ip scan feature

hitech could impliment this very easilynas the clipboard is a static jpg and the map is an flv file running in game

so step one of building the app would be graphics
step 2 would be game interface and adding a deamon to transmit to the app
step 3 would be adding the app directly to the ah2 website or account admin function on the map

i can provide more assistance on this if it goes into production
Get VoiceBot and Use Speech for game commands
www.voicebot.net
AutoHotkey and Software repo maps etc for AHIII

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2013, 09:04:08 PM »
I'd like to be able to have the clipboard on a separate screen while playing. For example if you have 2 monitors, one would be for the game, the other for the clipboard.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35