Author Topic: some more achievment bugs  (Read 590 times)

Offline alpini13

• Nickel Member
some more achievment bugs
« on: March 12, 2013, 12:35:10 PM »
 The achievment for suppy to another player wont let me stay past 32 other players supplied. when i suply other at this point,the number goes beyond 32 only until you view it next time.if it is 5 mins after going beyond 32 and it is actually showing past 32 on the acvhievments...when you view it again...it goes back to 32...i have tried it several times.everytime the same.
  The achievment for getting a kill in a t-34 is still not working, this was previously reported,but still not fixed.
 The achievemnet for 10 kills in a row in a tank,is not working.   i landed 17 kills in a tank. and got the 5 kill steak and the 15 kill streak...but not the 10.  i tried it again and and got 10 kills in arow..but no achievement.

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: some more achievment bugs
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 02:18:29 PM »
The supply achievement has been changed from supplying different players to just supplying supplying players.  A single additional achievement for supplying 32 different players but that counter starts fresh.

T-34 kills should now be registering with today's host change.

I looked up your achievements and it showing that you did earn the 10 kill tank streak

Offline alpini13

• Nickel Member
Re: some more achievment bugs
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 11:39:11 AM »
thanks,yes all are fixed,wtg