Author Topic: Is this really how Kim looks these days?  (Read 1257 times)

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
Re: Is this really how Kim looks these days?
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2013, 04:04:11 PM »
Fudge packing
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2013, 07:53:16 PM »
"Blacksmith, I set ye a task. Take these harpoons and lances. Melt them down. Forge me new weapons that will strike deep and hold fast. But do not douse them in water; they must have a proper baptism. What say ye, all ye men? Will you give as much blood as shall be needed to temper the steel?

Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2013, 08:13:39 PM »
If we all ignore her, will she go away?
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 01:45:09 PM »
"Blacksmith, I set ye a task. Take these harpoons and lances. Melt them down. Forge me new weapons that will strike deep and hold fast. But do not douse them in water; they must have a proper baptism. What say ye, all ye men? Will you give as much blood as shall be needed to temper the steel?
Wasn't that Mr. Melville's text from his famous novel "Kill Willy"? Although it's been decades since I read it - in Finnish, I must say - your quotation is unmistakable.  :old:
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2013, 10:45:43 AM »
save the whales, harpoon the fat broad     :old:
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2013, 04:46:55 PM »
What us southern people call white trash .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2013, 09:33:55 PM »
Most folks call that type trash.... the whole family is just plain low lifes.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2013, 11:11:52 PM »
Wasn't that Mr. Melville's text from his famous novel "Kill Willy"? Although it's been decades since I read it - in Finnish, I must say - your quotation is unmistakable.  :old:

No, it's from the Hollywood hack job of 1956 just like the poor quote from Kahn in ST2TWoK (leave it to Hollywood to quote Hollywood).  Melville wrote it differently:

No, no-no water for that; I want it of the true death-temper. Ahoy, there! Tashtego, Queequeg, Daggoo! What say ye, pagans! Will ye give me as much blood as will cover this barb?
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2013, 01:31:46 AM »
You guys are mean to post a picture like that.

I hope Greenpeace lobbies to get this thread shut down, comparing that innocenr killer whale to Kim Kardashian is mean to the whale.

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2013, 09:51:21 AM »
I know shes pregnant but geez... :cry

(Image removed from quote.)

Pregnant women should be anorexic?
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2013, 05:39:32 AM »
No, it's from the Hollywood hack job of 1956 just like the poor quote from Kahn in ST2TWoK (leave it to Hollywood to quote Hollywood).  Melville wrote it differently:

Thanks for the clarification. I guess they'd translate pretty much the same, though. At least on a TV subtext: "Gimme blood to temper the harpoons!"
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2013, 07:00:14 AM »
Man, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's child.

Poor kid's life is ****ed from the word go.

Honestly, I hope the kid goes on to win a Nobel Prize, but I'm not betting on it.
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2013, 05:46:16 PM »
ya know.... I've said it once and I'll say it every time the subject comes up: Kim was a very attractive gal *before she went under the needle and knife*.  It is so blatantly obvious that she has had her lips puffed out and her eyes pulled tighter.  The latest pic of her has her upper lip showing obvious signs of congo lip disease.   :(  Oh how so very sad.  She *used* to be an attractive gal, now she is more like a plastic toy and she looks baaaaad.   

Mark my word the next thing for her will be some overly huge breast implants (after she loses her baby weight).

Also, the fact that she is a legit gold digger who sunk to new lows in allowing that vermin Kanye violate her shows her true colors.  I really have lost all respect for her. 
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.