Author Topic: Frame 3 Axis Orders  (Read 879 times)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Re: Frame 3 Axis Orders
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2013, 12:11:26 PM »
Wow talk about over reaction.

Yours ?
Wag more, bark less.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2013, 12:37:44 PM »
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2013, 12:58:11 PM »
Thanks for the G-2's BigRat <S>

Seems it was a good call :lol :aok, way to take advantage of them :aok

Wish we could have done as well, felt like I got stuck in  a drier with a bunch of porcupines, with as many IL2's we had to deal with at low alt.  But that was bearable until the Yaks came down and put the nail in the coffin (was hard to pick them up at low alt with all the IL icons all over  :lol).

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2013, 01:02:09 PM »

Seems it was a good call :lol :aok, way to take advantage of them :aok

Wish we could have done as well, felt like I got stuck in  a drier with a bunch of porcupines, with as many IL2's we had to deal with at low alt.  But that was bearable until the Yaks came down and put the nail in the coffin (was hard to pick them up at low alt with all the IL icons all over  :lol).

:salute
BigRat

Such a shame.

Thanks Stampf, piece of cake.

Zoney, if you require a reason as to why I thanked BigRat for the 109G-2's Ill PM it to you. If not, shut up please. I dont have to say look at me, double digit kills speak for themselves and are very hard to not notice. Not to mention the 9 pilots - 31 kills thing. Or Axis being outnumbered by 45 and out killing the Allies by 40. There is plenty to look at here. Cant even be modest when I want to be. Grr <S>
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 01:46:24 PM by perdue3 »
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2013, 02:04:14 PM »
Such a shame.

Thanks Stampf, piece of cake.

Zoney, if you require a reason as to why I thanked BigRat for the 109G-2's Ill PM it to you. If not, shut up please. I dont have to say look at me, double digit kills speak for themselves and are very hard to not notice. Not to mention the 9 pilots - 31 kills thing. Or Axis being outnumbered by 45 and out killing the Allies by 40. There is plenty to look at here. Cant even be modest when I want to be. Grr <S>

LMAO
Wag more, bark less.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2013, 07:01:21 PM »

LMAO

The point is, you took my "Thanks BigRat for the 109G-2's" as an arrogant statement. When in fact, there is a story behind me flying 109G-2's. Only BigRat and I knew of this decision so your initial ideas or thoughts on my comment were wrong. I suppose that is what I get for not keeping my thanks to BigRat private. My apologies. As I said earlier, if you want an explanation as to why I said "thank you BigRat" I am more than happy to PM it to you. If you do not feel the need to find out, accept my ubernicity, cry about it to your Allied friends, and move on. I was simply defending myself but I really dont care. No matter what I say or how I say it, I know what most people involved in this event are going to think so there is no need in me wasting my time. As long as the CiC who is dealing with me is happy, my squad is happy, and the squads I am cooperating with on that Friday night are happy, I am happy. If you are not happy about something I did, said, or planned on doing, welcome to the club. 85% of FSO participants feel the same way you do.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com