Author Topic: Poor FrauB, 1 kill and 153 deaths :(  (Read 14315 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: Poor FrauB, 1 kill and 153 deaths :(
« Reply #150 on: April 19, 2013, 11:59:58 AM »
Scum, pure scum.

Nuff said
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #151 on: April 19, 2013, 02:36:21 PM »
I called Archie out on 200 MA and he sulked off, told Vandals, he said thanks, hes been away,hes on to it..<S>
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #152 on: April 19, 2013, 04:34:00 PM »
Hey remember those guys who would vulch a shade over and over so that they could get their rank high enough to take command of task groups. Then they would change sides and drive that country's CVs so that their squaddies could destroy it? I sure remember it. Man what a hoot! Whatever happened to that squad?
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #153 on: April 19, 2013, 05:07:21 PM »
Would you settle for her?

OH MY GOD

Can you imagine what that would look like 3D? That cheek would be slapping you in the face. How does it stay so tight after being thrown so far?
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #154 on: April 20, 2013, 06:38:47 AM »
Looked at my stats. The most kills of anyone person I have is 3 and that probably was a buff set.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #155 on: April 20, 2013, 07:44:26 AM »
OH MY GOD

Can you imagine what that would look like 3D? That cheek would be slapping you in the face. How does it stay so tight after being thrown so far?

After two hours of staring, she becomes 3D.  And the slapping is delightful.  :D
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline killrDan

• Copper Member
      • Rolling Thunder Website
« Reply #156 on: April 20, 2013, 02:10:33 PM »
I'm going to play the devils advocate for a minute.  Is getting a shade so you can earn perks and increase rank really so bad?  I don't remember reading that we can't have a second account in the EULA.  Is it worse than bailing a set of bombers so the guy in the A8 with 30 mil taters climbing up to you can't get the kill?  Does Hitech limit us to one account?  I just don't see what the big deal is as long as we're not using that second account to gain an unfair advantage on another country i.e. locating CV's etc.  After all, it's his $15 bucks.

That said, I'll call it what it is...cheesy and gamey, but is it cheating? I don't think so.
THUNDER MOB - CO
Battle Over the Winter Line - II.SG4 GL

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #157 on: April 20, 2013, 02:44:26 PM »
And getting his 262 shot down by a Stuka  :rofl
I almost lost an Me262 to a D3A1....  :uhoh

It dove on me as I was climbing towards my planned combat area and was able to get close enough to spray rounds at me, one of which took out my #1 engine.  He then followed me all the way back to my airfield.  Fortunately even on one engine an Me262 in a descent can easily out pace a D3A1 and I was able to get enough separation to land.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline 10thmd

• Silver Member
« Reply #158 on: April 20, 2013, 03:37:13 PM »
I almost lost an Me262 to a D3A1....  :uhoh

It dove on me as I was climbing towards my planned combat area and was able to get close enough to spray rounds at me, one of which took out my #1 engine.  He then followed me all the way back to my airfield.  Fortunately even on one engine an Me262 in a descent can easily out pace a D3A1 and I was able to get enough separation to land.

He gave me a headon shot and didn't even hit my plane at all with his fire.... My 37mms didn't miss  :devil
- Der Wander Zirkus -
“You can all go to hell; I will go to Texas

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #159 on: April 20, 2013, 04:42:27 PM »
I'm going to play the devils advocate for a minute.  Is getting a shade so you can earn perks and increase rank really so bad?  I don't remember reading that we can't have a second account in the EULA.  Is it worse than bailing a set of bombers so the guy in the A8 with 30 mil taters climbing up to you can't get the kill?  Does Hitech limit us to one account?  I just don't see what the big deal is as long as we're not using that second account to gain an unfair advantage on another country i.e. locating CV's etc.  After all, it's his $15 bucks.

That said, I'll call it what it is...cheesy and gamey, but is it cheating? I don't think so.

Because his shade vulching allows him to fly perk planes with greater frequency than he otherwise would,  I'd say it is cheating.   It's not hacking the game,  but it directly violates the system we have in place to limit the very best planes available.
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #160 on: April 20, 2013, 08:25:53 PM »
Waiting to hear if Vandals instigated a public flogging in the Barbarians camp...
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #161 on: April 20, 2013, 08:30:02 PM »
So much anger over something that is not a big deal. He can fly more perk planes wooo.

What it boils down to is he paid 15 dollars to fly perk planes.

Although it is fun watching the villagers run around with half lit torches.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #162 on: April 21, 2013, 12:03:12 AM »
So much anger over something that is not a big deal. He can fly more perk planes wooo.

What it boils down to is he paid 15 dollars to fly perk planes.

Although it is fun watching the villagers run around with half lit torches.

I mean you can think of it that way.  It's a terrible oversimplification, but you're certainly allowed to do that.    :)

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #163 on: April 21, 2013, 12:10:04 AM »
I mean you can think of it that way.  It's a terrible oversimplification, but you're certainly allowed to do that.    :)

Some things are simple and this is one of those times.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline masterjock

• Zinc Member
« Reply #164 on: April 21, 2013, 02:32:29 AM »
You obviously don't know him as well as you think you do, unless you're FrauB.  The fact is ArchieD is just an unskilled twit that can't earn perks the normal way so he has to vulch a 2nd account, the proof is in his actions.

ack-ack
lol Really dude this is what you post in reply?  Ack Crack you have no idea how well I know him! Did I not say you sit in judgement?? I believe you just proved my point >>(The fact is ArchieD is just an unskilled twit)<< lol Its a CARTOON GAME lol skill please there is no skill in a CARTOON GAME that is freaking hilarious you moron. Carpenter, Electricians, Surgeon, Gunsmith these are skills. Do you know ArchieD well enough to say he has no skill? If this is all you have to contribute being ugly to people then you should not post. TopGear he has yet to kill me but I have killed him since that statement just a little update for ya :devil