Author Topic: C47 kill  (Read 2452 times)

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Re: C47 kill
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2013, 11:37:02 AM »
:huh :huh :huh I jumped out of a Bettie Bomber, ran to the enemy base. Saw a Tiger1 on the pad just firing away! I put 10 rounds of .45 into it, he never even heard or felt it. He towered out...and I got the Tiger kill!  :banana: :banana: :banana: Kill a perk ride, kill with a .45, one other I cant remember. :banana: :banana: :banana: It was awesome!  :old: :old: :joystick: :joystick: :old: :old: :joystick: :joystick: :neener: :neener:
I had a similar thing the other night. I saw defending a base that was being horded and bailed over town. There was a goon landed at town and had rolled up against a hedge and couldn't move. I ran over and plinked the pilot a few times with my .45 and saved the rest of my ammo for troops when they were released. He called for help and when the horde tried to shoot me I ran under the goon. Killshooter did the rest. Got 6 or 7 of them that way before help arrived. Unfortunately I only got credit for the goon.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2013, 02:46:05 PM »
New one!

I killed myself shooting a wirble at close range in a jeep.  Apparently bullets can richochet back :uhoh

One time I upped an M3 with the big gun and all HE ammo, but came upon the flank of an enemy Tiger.  I close the distance, aim my shot, fire, watch it bounce off and explode 3-feet infront of me, and tower.

I chased a set of B-17's with a 190-D at HQ and got PW'd first ping about 1K out. I hung around and beat him up pretty bad before I had to rtb. I immediately jumped in a goon to resupply and just as I lifted he bailed and I got 3 kills in a C-47. I'll take it. :neener:

I have the film but can't figure out how to screen shot it.  :furious

Pull it up and pause it at the part when your in the C47 and the kilsl show in the text buffer.  Hit the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard.  Alt + Tab out and open Paint or Photoshop or w/e.  Edit > Paste, and it should paste in the image of your screen when you hit the Print Screen button.  Edit, trim, highlight, whatever you want and save it as something internet friendly like a Jpeg or Png format.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 02:51:31 PM by Babalonian »
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2013, 06:47:44 PM »

Thanks!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2013, 05:54:17 PM »
Nice!  :aok  :ahand
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline F77

• Copper Member
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2013, 06:17:13 AM »
Just knocked up my second ME262 kill in a C47 and I think my fourth or fifth kill all together in that type  :)  (Didn't realise it was a 262 till I checked the film this morning!)

Thanks Zack1234 for a perfectly timed check six!  :salute

Man these gooneybirds are lethal!

Offline B2B

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2013, 10:42:31 AM »

They were dropping like fly's  :). All lawndart proxies.
Tour 92

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2013, 11:14:43 AM »
Not as spectacular, but last night.
A Me 262 was harassing fighters taking off to attack the enemy's base. Picking them off low and slow at will while keeping his speed up, easily avoiding a few prop fighters dropping down on him.
Then the jet pilot made a grave error: He dismissed that little Yak-9 as a threat just like he did with those other fighters before. Unfortunately (for him) it was a Yak-9T. A few rounds later at D800 and one jet wing was gone  :ahand

The only problem: That 262 was me  :old:
:rofl

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2013, 11:16:46 AM »
:huh :huh :huh I jumped out of a Bettie Bomber, ran to the enemy base. Saw a Tiger1 on the pad just firing away! I put 10 rounds of .45 into it, he never even heard or felt it. He towered out...and I got the Tiger kill!  :banana: :banana: :banana: Kill a perk ride, kill with a .45, one other I cant remember. :banana: :banana: :banana: It was awesome!  :old: :old: :joystick: :joystick: :old: :old: :joystick: :joystick: :neener: :neener:
:rofl

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2013, 07:17:00 PM »
About a year and a half ago, I was flying back after bombing a base in B-24s for no particular reason. I stumbled across some B-17s that were above me about two thousand feet, on their way to bomb one of our bases. We spoted each other and the 17s changed course to match mine. What followed had to be the funniest thing, all my squad mates just sat by watching and laughing as the two sets of bombers slung rounds at each other. After two or three minutes, I managed to take the wing off his lead bomber and he didn't bail. I got the kill on all three and fell out of my chair laughing. I had a film of it but sadly my hard drive went kaput shortly after this happened.

Whoever was in those bombers, that was priceless.
 :salute
Player1

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2013, 12:40:54 AM »
I saw F77's ownage of said 262 it was awesome :old:

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario