Author Topic: Pigs On The Wing  (Read 105775 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Pigs On The Wing
« Reply #345 on: June 02, 2015, 09:57:24 AM »
Drunken Cannon Pigs Gone Ballistic-It's Squad Night!!!

I could not come up with a great theme for the life of me and then I stumbled acrossed this awesome GIF.  The Russians would get pigs drunk then put them into cannon shells and fire them off into the air.  Totally cool it's drunken cannon pigs gone ballistic!  Who could top that for a squad night theme?  So plan on being drunk, using lots of cannon and going ballistic.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until the Bishop and Rooks actually stand and fight.  See you swine tonight for the party.

OINK-Way

Visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or ingame for the Pigs vox channel.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #346 on: June 16, 2015, 09:11:44 AM »
Pigs Eat Anything-It's Squad Night!!!

Join your fellow hungry Pigs tonight and we will descend upon the late war arena tonight to feast upon the red guy planes, vehicles, boats, ships, bases and strats.  PIGS EAT ANYTHING!  No target is off limit.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Syko and Vond do a Peaches & Herb cover for us (The Captain and Tennille would be ok too. :p )  See you swine tonight for the party!

Oink-Way

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #347 on: June 16, 2015, 10:45:09 AM »
Pigs Eat Anything-It's Squad Night!!!

Join your fellow hungry Pigs tonight and we will descend upon the late war arena tonight to feast upon the red guy planes, vehicles, boats, ships, bases and strats.  PIGS EAT ANYTHING!  No target is off limit.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Syko and Vond do a Peaches & Herb cover for us (The Captain and Tennille would be ok too. :p )  See you swine tonight for the party!

Oink-Way

Visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or ingame for the Pigs vox channel

Don't                       do                      this.

I did many years ago, and I still suffer greatly from the nightmare it was.   The HORROR......................t he Humanity..................... .....I was afraid to even go out in public for many many days, afraid the public would see the guilt, and shame in my eyes.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #348 on: June 17, 2015, 08:03:56 PM »

I did many years ago, and I still suffer greatly from the nightmare it was.   The HORROR......................t he Humanity..................... .....I was afraid to even go out in public for many many days, afraid the public would see the guilt, and shame in my eyes.

Bacon greed is the greatest sin of all Zoney... You must share nom nomz...

I don't have to share for I am a crab and we're the honey badgers of the sea
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #349 on: June 18, 2015, 06:30:32 PM »

Zoney the POTW are the Animal House of the AH community and we take pride in making fun of ourselves...especially Waystin, and when you came to channel I am sure we were at our best behavior...polite and courteous.

WAIT what was i talking about????

LawnDart

PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #350 on: June 23, 2015, 09:24:02 AM »
The Silence Of The Hams-It's Squad Night!!!

Pigs silent?  I don't think so.  Plan on hamming it up with your squaddies for a fun night of operations against the Bishop & Rooks.  They will be bacon us to stop the beating.  Don't pork-get to BYOB!!!  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until I figure out that west is that way and east is the other way.  See you Pigs tonight!

Oink-Way

Visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or ingame for the Pigs Vox Channel.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #351 on: June 23, 2015, 07:33:26 PM »
Welcome to the Pigs M4YH3M!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #352 on: June 30, 2015, 09:08:55 AM »
Truffle Snuffling-It's Squad Night!!!
The red guys can run, they can hide, they can plan missions to avoid the swine but the Pigs have a super power.  Truffle Snuffling!  We can smell the stink of a Bishop or Rook from over 6 sectors away.  We will find them and destroy all of the red guys and their stuff.  Get together with the pack tonight as we form up to go hunting for tasty treasures.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Syko figures out who is is who on Facebook.  See you swine tonight!

OINK-Way

Offline Oddball-CAF

• Silver Member
« Reply #353 on: July 02, 2015, 01:22:45 AM »
<S> Pigs!
  Drone and I were the recipients of some super nasty 30mm surprise packages from that
262 sweep you guys did last night.
  There's been a huge furball at two adjacent Knight/Rook fields for about two hours
when Drone and I had reached burnout-mode and decided to do a buff run.
  We decided on a field -behind- your "front line" one so as not to kill the fight.
I think we were about two minutes from dropping when we spotted those 262s.
I lost all three of mine in one magnificently orchestrated pass by three of you guys.
Milliseconds after the first 24 blew up, the other two drones flamed up as well.
  While I hated to be the recipient of such abuse, I was very impressed with how
well you guys initiated that attack. Salute!

Best regards, Odd

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #354 on: July 02, 2015, 08:50:52 AM »
<S> Pigs!
  Drone and I were the recipients of some super nasty 30mm surprise packages from that
262 sweep you guys did last night.
  There's been a huge furball at two adjacent Knight/Rook fields for about two hours
when Drone and I had reached burnout-mode and decided to do a buff run.
  We decided on a field -behind- your "front line" one so as not to kill the fight.
I think we were about two minutes from dropping when we spotted those 262s.
I lost all three of mine in one magnificently orchestrated pass by three of you guys.
Milliseconds after the first 24 blew up, the other two drones flamed up as well.
  While I hated to be the recipient of such abuse, I was very impressed with how
well you guys initiated that attack. Salute!

Best regards, Odd

Back at you Sir!

:salute

Way

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #355 on: July 07, 2015, 09:27:16 AM »
Gettin' Piggy Wit It-It's squad Night!!!

The red guys can try, but they can't fake a good porking.  Login tonight and spend some time with your swine brothers giving the Bishop and Rook what they deserve.  They won't know what the fork hit them!  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Lawndart decides to wear pants.  See you Pigs tonight!!!

OINK-Way

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #356 on: July 07, 2015, 09:40:12 AM »
What are pants??? I wear a pink tutu while flying...

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #357 on: July 14, 2015, 09:51:08 AM »
HAM'r Time-It's Squad Night!

Time to HAM it up with your piggy friends.  The red guys will never pork-get what we do to them and will be bacon for us to stop!  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until someone says OINK.  See you fellas tonight!!!

OINK-Way

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #358 on: July 14, 2015, 10:21:35 AM »
Is it getting difficult to find POTW propaganda?  The internets has to be running low on pig orientated material right?  :salute

It's Bustr giving the rooks and the bish the Jurassic World treatment! Stay back!

Go get'em Pigs!
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #359 on: July 14, 2015, 10:57:08 AM »
Is it getting difficult to find POTW propaganda?  The internets has to be running low on pig orientated material right?  :salute

It's Bustr giving the rooks and the bish the Jurassic World treatment! Stay back!

Go get'em Pigs!

I do not foresee a shortage of awesome Pig related material.  Here is a picture of our honorary spokesperson Kevin Bacon made completely of bacon!  See ya tonight KB!!!