Author Topic: Pigs On The Wing  (Read 105636 times)

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
Re: Pigs On The Wing
« Reply #435 on: March 20, 2016, 07:23:54 AM »
That was back when lawndart would dive into a bathtub full of heresy's chocolate syrup and let it dry before going on stage. He was convinced his fans would pile on him to lick it all off. And his hairdo was a bunch of chocolate bonbons stuck on before the syrup dried. You know, he wanted to appeal to his fans mothers. Can you imagine the case of full body acne he had back then? Reached a point we demanded he cover himself in syrup to not scare away the fans. Then there was all that weight he put on cleaning himself after each gig. But the man could whack an ax and break light fixtures in the cheap seats when he shrieked out his metal lullaby's. At least we got him to keep his knickers on and not go full chocolate sunday on the fans...... :O

You mean last week?
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #436 on: March 29, 2016, 08:59:22 AM »
Happy Pigs-It's Squad Night!!!

It is the absolute bestest night of any week ever.  A night to be so over the top happy that your bacon will cook itself.  Time for all of us to gather and be happy making red guys unhappy in the mud pit.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Syko loses his voice saying BAD PIG.  See you swine tonight for the fun!

Oink-Way

Visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or ingame for Pigs vox channel.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #437 on: April 05, 2016, 09:16:44 AM »
Provoke the Pigs-It's Squad Night!!!

Go ahead Bishop and Rook I dare you to provoke the Pigs.  You will find out just how much you will not enjoy our attention. Time to gather my fellow swine and bring pain to the red guys.  They will run, they will hide, they will cry whine and complain.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Avanti admits to wearing speedos.  See you Pigs tonight!

Oink-Way

Visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or ingame for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #438 on: April 12, 2016, 08:52:58 AM »
When The Pigs Come Out To Play-It's Squad Night!!!

When the Pigs come out to play it is never a good time for the Bishop and Rook.  We will devour their planes, vehicles, ships, boats and bases.  If they choose to stand then they will become Pig snacks.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Semp loses the map.  See you swine tonight for the party!!!

Oink-Way

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #439 on: April 19, 2016, 09:26:56 AM »
Pork Call-It's Squad Night!!!

I know you can hear it Pigs....  The call of the pork.  Beckoning you to gather with your fellow swine and feast upon the red guys and their stuff.  The pack will run wild all night and leave the Bishop and Rook squealing for more.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Tempest mixes another drink.  See you Pigs tonight!

Oink-Way

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #440 on: April 26, 2016, 08:56:35 AM »
FEAR Of PORK-It's Squad Night!!!

Get a fresh coat of mud on yourself, sharpen your hooves and plan on gathering with your fellow swine this evening.  We will put the FEAR OF PORK into the Bishop & Rook.  All large red dars will be attacked into extinction, all enemy GV's we find will be destroyed, enemy carriers will become artificial reefs, bombers found near Knight territory will be consumed, nothing they have is off limits for the Pig Pack.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Urself tells us how he got a hold of Razor's super secret fighter ace hair gel.  See you fellas tonight!

Oink-Way

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #441 on: May 04, 2016, 10:31:20 AM »
Welcome back with your new rig JMTF! :aok

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #442 on: May 10, 2016, 09:06:37 AM »
A-PORK-ALYPSE-It's Squad Night!!!

This is the day that Bish and Rook doomsday preppers have been getting ready for.  It's time to run to your shelters or be eaten alive by the pack.  It's the A-PORK-ALYPSE! Your plane, Vehicles, boats, ships and bases will be consumed by a ravenous group of swine hell bent on getting every last bit of fun out of their squad night.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Junky suggests a threeway sandwich.  See you porkers tonight!!!

Oink-Way

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #443 on: May 17, 2016, 09:10:56 AM »
You Can't HAM-dle the Truth-It's Squad Night!!!

That's right Pigs it's time to share the ugly truth with the red guys.  They can't HAM-dle the Pigs on squad night.  Plan on gathering tonight for some pork rage fueled destruction as we hunt red hordes and crush Bish and Rook fields.  Everything in our path will be obliterated.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Semp puts some clothes on.  See you swine tonight!

Oink-Way

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #444 on: May 24, 2016, 09:44:19 AM »
Oh LARDY-It's Squad Night!!!

You never sausage a thing!  A bunch of Pigs feasting on red guys planes, vehicles and bases.  An unstoppable pack of ravenous swine.  Plan on getting together with your piggy friends for some fun at the Bish and Rooks expense.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until someone suggests dead-end canyon mission.  See you Pigs tonight!

Oink-Way

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #445 on: May 24, 2016, 05:38:34 PM »
Looks like Jack Nicholson on a bad shave day wearing his flyboy PJ's and shades just before bed.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #446 on: May 26, 2016, 12:55:08 PM »
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on, wife and I took a mini vacation for our anniversary . I got back home sick as a dog :frown: I still wanna fly with you guys, if you guys will let me!!!! :old: :old: :cheers: :salute
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #447 on: May 26, 2016, 05:39:25 PM »
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on, wife and I took a mini vacation for our anniversary . I got back home sick as a dog :frown: I still wanna fly with you guys, if you guys will let me!!!! :old: :old: :cheers: :salute
Friends are always welcome Dragon.  :aok

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #448 on: June 07, 2016, 09:28:44 AM »
Pork & Whine Festival-It's Squad Night!!!

It's time for the 1st Annual Pork & Whine Festival.  We will bring the pork, the Bishop & Rooks will provide the whine. The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until the whine runs out.  See you Pigs tonight!

Oink-Way

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #449 on: June 14, 2016, 09:06:09 AM »
2016 Summer Pig Games-It's Squad Night!!!
Every four years the best of the best swine gather to compete in the Pig summer games.  Tonight you will see the world's toughest porkers be put to the test in feats of speed, agility, accuracy, strength, and stupidity.  Dares & challenges will be issued and all bad mission ideas will be welcomed.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until someone wins a medal.  See you tonight bacon buddies!!!

Oink-Way