Author Topic: Pigs On The Wing  (Read 105705 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Pigs On The Wing
« Reply #480 on: September 27, 2016, 09:43:40 AM »
Smile-It's Squad night!!!

The night that brings a big happy grin to all Pigs faces is finally here. The red guys, maybe not so happy.  Anywho...plan on getting together with your swine brothers for an unbelievable evening of fun, fighting, and really bad jokes.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Syko stops wearing spandex.  See you Pigs tonight for the party!

Oink-Way

Visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or ingame for the Pigs vox channel.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #481 on: October 01, 2016, 07:55:16 AM »
Welcome back to the Pen BMW2015! (formerly Dofo)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #482 on: October 03, 2016, 11:03:53 AM »
Dancing with the Pigs tonight! Everybody raid Bugs wardrobe for some extra tight stretchy material dance pants and some really frilly pretty colored low cut man dancing shirts. It's time to get together with your freinds and kill red guys while the wifes are watching their favorite dancing show. The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Semp realizes that we will not have Ponies in the upcoming FSO. See you Pigs tonight!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #483 on: October 11, 2016, 09:22:43 AM »
Praise The Lard-It's Squad Night!!!

Praise the Lard and thank the swine god above for the opportunity to gather together with your piggy brothers on this most holiest of days. We shall break things and make much bacon about the skies of Aces High. The Bishop and Rooks will be guests of honor at the potluck that is being held throughout the services tonight. Father Syko will show our power by offering a miracle tonight. He will be curing a ham. The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Semp suggests that we form a choir. See you Pigs tonight!

Oink-Way

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #484 on: October 17, 2016, 10:22:05 AM »
Take a shower and get your hair did.  It's time for Dancing With The Pigs!  We will dance with the red guys while our better looking halves are watching their favorite dance show.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Slider asks for help with his body glitter.  See you swine tonight!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #485 on: October 18, 2016, 09:46:29 AM »
Super Pigs-It's Squad Night!!!

Time to show off your swine super powers.  You will get a chance to see Razor's high speed hair, Lawndarts amazing wardrobe sense, Slider & Ra's danger magnets, Tempest's bomb vulching, Syko's "SUCK IT" power, Way's tingly piggy sense, and many more super powers that will astound and confound the enemy.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Junky realizes nobody wears lycra body suits on a daily basis.  See you Pigs tonight!

Oink-Way

Visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or ingame for Pigs vox channel.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #486 on: November 07, 2016, 10:00:48 AM »
Dancing With The Pigs tonight!  Put on that body glitter (not too much Doug Schwartz ), oil up your muscles, put on a button down shirt, grab those extra toit stretchy pants and put on your dancing shoes!  It's time to party with your swine brothers while the ladies watch their favorite dancing show with Bugs.  The funs tarts at 8PM EST and lasts until Semp tries to borrow lipstick from someone.  See you tonight!

Oink-Way

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #487 on: November 08, 2016, 09:31:48 AM »
Free Bacon-It's Squad night!!!

Free bacon for every Bishop and Rook!  If you have the ability to fight and kill Pigs then the bacon is yours.  All you have to do is come on out and face us.  We will be coming to shoot down your airplanes, blow up your GV's, sink your ships and burn everything that you own.  If you run we will chase you, if you hide we will find you, and if you fight we will kill you. So come get your free bacon! The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Tempest completes a fighter sweep in a 747.  See you Pigs tonight for the party....

Oink-Way

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #488 on: November 22, 2016, 09:59:21 AM »
Thanksgiving Hog-iday-It's Squad night!!!

Time to gather together as swine family and be thankful for all those red guys that get consumed throughout the year.  Let's show them how much they are appreciated by throwing a Hog-iday feast they will never forget.  There will be a pork-u-copia of tasty Pig snacks!  Bish and Rook turkey's everywhere, mashed vehicles with troop gravy, porkin pie, and the finest of swine wines to top it off.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Slider says "I don't remember eating corn."  See you Pigs tonight for the fun!!!

Oink-Way

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #489 on: December 04, 2016, 09:31:44 AM »
A big welcome back to the Pen to TheFNG!  Good to see old Pigs returning.

OINK

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #490 on: December 04, 2016, 10:32:59 AM »
Yessssssss The old guard of POTW is returning....good sign for the game overall.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #491 on: December 06, 2016, 10:24:32 AM »
Time to gather with your fellow swine and give give out Hogs to the red guys. They love us, so we should do our best to express our love of killing them. The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Avanti offers to show us his album of Speedo pictures. See you Pigs tonight!

PM me here or ingame for Pigs Vox Channel.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #492 on: December 11, 2016, 06:24:58 PM »
Welcome Jugg aka DaddKev back to the Pigs!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #493 on: December 27, 2016, 09:32:00 AM »
New Years Blowout-It's Squad Night!!!

Time to wrap the year with a huge, ginormous swine blowout for the last squad night of 2016. Everyone must be impaired, all red guys must be destroyed, all enemy property must be burned, runners will be run down, fields will be vulched, CV's will be sunk, GV's will be sploded, enemy attacks will be crushed, total Pig mayhem! The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Urself wants to share weiner pictures. See you Pigs tonight!!!

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #494 on: December 27, 2016, 11:09:20 AM »
26 Dec 16 evening time.  I was sitting in an osti shooting at ammo factory buildings when I felt strafing fire on me. I scanned the skies and saw a Hurri buzzing me.  Fired a few rounds and a wing fell off.  Text buffer read You shot down Waystin2.

Roasted Pig.  :devil

I knew there would be payback.  Later, a jug showed up and I knew that being a spotter was the mission. Kept hearing a GV. BANG! Text buffer read You were shot down by Waystin2.

:salute
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?