Author Topic: Pigs On The Wing  (Read 105520 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Pigs On The Wing
« Reply #570 on: August 08, 2017, 10:32:37 AM »
Keep Calm And Oink On-It's Squad Night!!!  It does not matter if there is lot of red icon guys and a few of us just stay focused and frosty.  Most times the Pigs end up in the mud surrounded by wreckage or chasing the survivors out of our airspace.  Time to get your oink on swine!  The party starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Jester steals the kill that Junky was gonna steal from Razor who was stealing from Bugs that was clearing Bustr's 12.  See you Pigs tonight!

Friends and visitors are always welcome.  Pm me here or ingame for the Pigs vox channel.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #571 on: August 21, 2017, 09:21:37 AM »
Pigs Squad Night will be held Tuesday August 22nd, 2017.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Junky realizes that Razor's hair caomes froma spray can.  See you Swine on Tuesday!

Oink-Waystin2

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #572 on: September 04, 2017, 08:17:50 AM »
Welcome back home Pepper aka PI!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #573 on: September 05, 2017, 09:55:28 AM »
Share-It's Squad Night!!!

Open your hearts and share the pain with the red guys.  It's all about giving!  When your buddy has that airplane cornered, remember he wants to share it with you.  So feel free to steal it from him! The fun start at 8 PM EST and lasts until one of us gets distracted.  See you Pigs tonight for the party! 

Friends and visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or in game for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #574 on: September 19, 2017, 11:06:22 AM »
Run don't walk-It's Squad Night!!!

If you are a Pig don't take your time logging in to the game, get your but in that chair get logged in and get to killing red guys with your swine buddies.  It's squad night tonight!  If you are a red guy and you see the Pigs coming it is best to run not walk, because you are about to become Pig food.  Plan on at least on FSO style fighter sweep, one what are you thinking JABO attack and who knows what other kind of mayhem we will find and/or cause?  Run don't walk to squad night Pigs!  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Slider complains about me assigning all new squad members to his bunk.  See you Piglets tonight...

OINK

Potential Recruits, Friends, and visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or ingame for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #575 on: September 20, 2017, 09:02:31 AM »
Welcome back to the pen Squat1!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #576 on: September 26, 2017, 09:08:33 AM »
Too Late-It's Squad Night!!!

If the red guys see can see the Pigs icons then it's already too late for them.  The smart ones and the lucky ones can probably get away but the rest will be ground under hoof.  It's time to gather as a pack and voraciously attack the Bishop and Knights.  Any large dars, enemy fields, enemy planes, vehicles or ships that are found will be crushed by the swine onslaught.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Lawndart is returned to his vehicle by the Fedex driver.  See you Pigs tonight.

OINK

Visitors and friends are welcome.  PM me here or ingame for the Pigs vox channel.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 09:10:35 AM by waystin2 »

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #577 on: October 02, 2017, 11:22:50 AM »
El Presidente Syko the Grand Poobah of all Pigs has returned from his hiatus.  It is good to have him in the Pen again. The red guys weeping will increase ten-fold in the coming days.  Long live Syko!

OINK

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #578 on: October 10, 2017, 11:03:42 AM »
Squad Night Tonight my friends! Real busy at the office so I'll keep it short and sweet. Be there tonight, have some fun, wreck some red guys with your buds! The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Urself suggests that everybody hug up. See you swine tonight!

Visitors and friends are welcome.  PM me here or ingame for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #579 on: October 17, 2017, 09:48:29 AM »
Why You Smiling?-It's Squad Night!!!

No better night of the week my friends.  Get together with your swine buddies and rain the pain on the Bishop and Knights for the Pigs On The Wing Squad night.  There will be horrible ideas, bad decisions, ill-conceived notions, wrong choices, illusions of grandeur and a lots of other crazy stuff.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Squat can shoot again.  See you fellas tonight!

Friends and visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or ingame for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #580 on: October 18, 2017, 07:10:30 AM »
A new Pig has been born!  Welcome Ke1th to the Pen!  OINK

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #581 on: October 24, 2017, 09:34:06 AM »
Follow the rules and you will be safe-It's Squad Night!!!

Hey Bishop & Knights if you follow the rules and you will be safe on the Pigs On The Wing Squad Night.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until one of Swine goes AFK for a drink.  See you oinkers tonight for the Pig party.

Way

Friends and visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or ingame for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #582 on: October 31, 2017, 09:51:29 AM »
Happy Halloween-It's Squad Night!!!

While the Bishop are all out trick or treating and the Knights are handing out candy the Pigs will crushing whoever is left in the Melee arena on the spookiest night of the year. The Pigs On The Wing Halloween Squad Night.  Costumes are required and it is BYOB.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Junky starts asking if we can guess who he is in his Barney costume.  See you swine tonight!

Friends and visitors are welcome.  PM me here or in game for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #583 on: November 08, 2017, 07:43:47 AM »
Welcome back to the Pen Ranger!  :aok

Oink

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #584 on: November 14, 2017, 09:46:07 AM »
Taking Care Of Business-It's Squad Night!!!

The Pigs On The Wing will be taking care of business in the melee arena for squad night tonight.  We will be rocking the the Knights and bishops with non-stop air and ground attacks. They will be left star struck in our wake screaming and crying for us to stop!  The fun starts at 8 PM and lasts until I win the Karaoke contest.  See you swine tonight.

Oink