Author Topic: Pigs On The Wing  (Read 104983 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Pigs On The Wing
« Reply #615 on: July 02, 2018, 07:22:51 AM »
The Pigs have rotated back to the Knights side starting July 1st.  Friends and visitors are always welcome on vox.  PM me here or in game for the channel.

See you up there,

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #616 on: July 17, 2018, 09:07:43 AM »
It's squad night! Put on your official uniform and join your swine friends to crush the evil Bishop and Rook. The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until I get called a Dancing Queen. Ooops too late! See you fellas tonight. OINK

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 09:09:41 AM by waystin2 »

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #617 on: July 31, 2018, 10:03:47 AM »
It's Squad night!  Get ready to attack anything and everything.  We will burn it all.  The Bishop and Rooks will run in fear of the pack as we run wild and destroy and take everything.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Monster figures out we have been using him as bait.  See you Pigs up there!

Oink

Friends and visitors are welcome.  PM me here or in game for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #618 on: August 07, 2018, 03:57:59 PM »
Welcome to the Pen Dagger61!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #619 on: August 21, 2018, 09:29:51 AM »
Crush Them All-It's Squad Night!!!

The Bishop & Rook will be run before the Swine pack as we rampage through any red dar that dares show up tonight. I will organize fighter sweeps to crush the opposition. We will group up on targeted fast attack JABO runs to put a quick end to nefarious red guy plans. We will take their fields if they ignore the Knights with much vulching and tons boom! The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Slider realizes we have been driving carriers in reverse all this time just to drive him crazy.

Friends & Visitors are welcome.  PM me here or in game for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #620 on: August 22, 2018, 06:17:39 PM »
Hey waystin, if none of my squaddies arn't on can I tag along? I always have a ton of fun with guys guys!!!!  :cheers: :salute
                                                            DRAGUN
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #621 on: August 23, 2018, 07:09:46 AM »
Hey waystin, if none of my squaddies arn't on can I tag along? I always have a ton of fun with guys guys!!!!  :cheers: :salute
                                                            DRAGUN
Friends are always welcome Sir!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #622 on: September 18, 2018, 04:02:42 PM »
Pigs squad night tonight!  All of the Bishop and rooks are invited.  The punishment starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Razor is out of hair Gel, Slider lands on a carrier the right direction, Junky resupplies with an M3, Ra resists the urge to turn, Monster stops making bad decisions and I stop making fun of red guys.  It's going to be a long night!  See everybody up there!

OINK

Way

Friends and visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or in game for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #623 on: October 02, 2018, 06:53:27 AM »
Starting October 2nd, 2018 the Pigs will be rotating back to the Rooks for a while. 

See you up there,

Waystin2

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #624 on: October 16, 2018, 09:57:59 AM »
Squad night tonight!  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until 1BDSpade realizes someone has been eating his little Debbies. See you swine tonight!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #625 on: November 06, 2018, 11:14:36 AM »
Pigs on the Wing Squad Night tonight!  Friends and visitors are always welcome.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Razor runs out of Hair Gel.  See you all up there.

OINK

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #626 on: November 20, 2018, 09:37:17 AM »
Happy Pigsgiving-It's Squad Night!!!  Time to give thanks to gather with your swine family and participate in a feast of thankfulness.  Show those red guys just how much we appreciate them being there to shoot, blow up and take stuff from all year long.  There will be plenty to eat, lot's of Bishop & Knights with all of the trimmings.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Slider realizes I switched his underwear with Baits.  LOL  See you Pigs up there! 

Friends and Visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or in game for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #627 on: November 21, 2018, 04:36:23 PM »
I am celebrating yalls squad on Thursday by giving our turkey a copilot....... Lt. Smoked Ham.

I'll let yall know how successful they were on Friday.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #628 on: December 04, 2018, 09:13:12 AM »
Winter Thunderland-It's Squad Night!!!
I think the Bishop & Knight love us on Tuesday evenings so let's keep up the tradition! Tonight I think we shake it up a bit. Let's plan on fighter sweeps, some sneaky base deack & caps, and general mayhem. If we can help with a capture that's even better. Plan on bringing the boom tonight! The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until 1BDSpade finds what was left in his tank. See you Pigs tonight.

Friends and visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or in game for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #629 on: December 12, 2018, 12:46:24 PM »
I don't think I have posted in this thread in maybe 7 years. How's the pigs doing these days
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey