Author Topic: Prayers to boston  (Read 216 times)

Offline thedoom26

• Copper Member
Prayers to boston
« on: April 17, 2013, 12:38:38 AM »
I just hered about the boston marathon run, and i have lots of prayers for the one's who were injured and killed, I was reading about A Marine ,Picked up the girl who was bleeding, The lady described the man, In uniform, and had a big scar, (im guessing IED explosion from iraq,) He told the Lady, its ok you will make it, you will just have a scar from me, I have Tons Of respect, Me my self, Spent one tour In Afghanistan, In the Canadian Army, in 2008, I my self had Witnessed 11 IEDS, and had one close call with one,  4 of the IEDS  i witnessed ,People Were Seriously Hurt , And or Mortally wounded,...Its was Horrible, I knew how these people felt, when the bombs went off In Boston, i know what its like to see someone you care for hurt,..and to be around an Bomb, That was ment to hurt people. But i was prepared for it, i was trained, We expected IED'S,car bombs, you name it for Afghanistan , But when it is going on , On out own Streets, In north America, Innocent Kids, Innocent people, Getting Bombed,At a fun event, For people to get together,and have fun..Is sick, I went through this In Overseas,  And it kills me to see this Happen in our own back yard, I :salute the people who were their, I know how it feels,

Please Everybody who reads this, Pray for the Injured, and the ones who died, :salute all AH members pray,
i went to war to fight terror,but it looks like no matter how hard we try, stuff happens, May the ones Who died   R.I.P and i give you, all my prayers,
And to the hundereds of people who were injured, Get better.......From a fellow Soldier ,  :salute :salute :salute :salute
My name is Talin555 and if you get shot down by me, You should slap your self, Because i am not the best at  fighting.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
Re: Prayers to boston
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 01:59:06 AM »
couldnt have said it better myself  my friend  :pray :salute
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 07:12:25 AM »
 :pray :salute
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 08:05:51 AM »
Message of sadness sent after Boston bombing
Mayor of Boston UK, Cllr Colin Brotherton, has sent the following message to Mayor Thomas Menino in Boston, Massachusetts:

Dear Mayor Menino,

I speak, as brother Mayor of Boston, Lincolnshire, for all residents in the mother Boston to express sincerest sadness and condolences for the tragedy which has befallen our daughter city.

The strong links we have, dating back to the founding of the city by Bostonians who travelled there from Lincolnshire in the 1630s, has meant that this outrage has resonated all the more in our small town.

We have always been very proud to have an association with Boston, Massachusetts. So this outrage has come as a great shock to us here, even more so for it to have taken place at such a peaceful event as your marathon.

The thoughts and prayers of the people of the mother Boston are with the people of the daughter Boston. I know that the fortitude of the founders will be reflected in the city residents of today and they will overcome this adversity.

Very best wishes,

Cllr Colin Brotherton,

Mayor of Boston

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 04:02:49 PM »
 :salute
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Online Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 10:03:54 PM »
 :salute
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline curry1

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 10:19:21 PM »
This Boston tragedy is really too bad but I have every confidence that the assailant will be tracked down and dealt with the swift hand of justice.  It still won't get that eight year old back or that marathon runners legs.  Stuff like this happens every day Innocents blown to bits by their own people in Afghanistan hopefully we can get out and let it runs its own course.  They don't deserve to die there either.  :pray
Curry1-Since Tour 101