Author Topic: Need some photo correction help  (Read 484 times)

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Need some photo correction help
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2013, 10:56:30 PM »
Puttin' Skuzzy to work. lol.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2013, 12:33:17 AM »
Puttin' Skuzzy to work. lol.
No put down to the Skuzzmeister. I didn't push him and he did a good job. He's got everyday probs to deal with. What he came up with looks better than what I came up with, BUT... if somebody was talented they could NCIS the fool out of it and get rid of the blue streaks.
Just sayin'...
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2013, 09:58:04 AM »
I don't see any blue streaks in the edited version Skuzzy did. I did see them in your version, but it looks like Skuzzy got rid of them.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2013, 12:57:34 PM »
Like I said, he did a good job. They are still there, just much fainter. I'll fiddle with it some more, but you can't turn a pig's ear into a silk purse.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2013, 06:01:34 PM »
YIKES>  I tried 'Shopping the picture and using clone brush but there are just as many blue pixels as black where the "blue lines" are.  Any attempt to 'shoop'  it would make it look faked.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 06:11:55 PM by MrGeezer »
Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese