Author Topic: Quotes  (Read 632 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Quotes
« on: April 26, 2013, 11:23:58 AM »
When you use the quote option how do you put your reply in either bold or a different color?
AkCaine

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
Re: Quotes
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 11:39:49 AM »
you highlight the text you want to make bold with your mouse and click on the "B" icon, or type the code in manually on each side of the word(s) you want emboldened. same function for color or font type or font size.

if you quote my post, you should see the codes.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 05:50:25 PM »
you highlight the text you want to make bold with your mouse and click on the "B" icon, or type the code in manually on each side of the word(s) you want emboldened. same function for color or font type or font size.

ok[/color]
AkCaine

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 05:52:11 PM »
ok
AkCaine

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 06:14:21 PM »
         or not
ok
AkCaine

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 02:15:43 AM »
Practice makes perfect.  :aok

You can use the button icons above the text window just as when writing a regular message. Just highlight a piece of text inside the quote and press an icon. The codes will immediately show before and after the highlighted text. As you already may have noticed, the commands are in the form of [command]text to be modified[/command]
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 03:53:43 PM »

You can use the button icons above the text window just as when writing a regular message. Just highlight a piece of text inside the quote and press an icon. The codes will immediately show before and after the highlighted text. As you already may have noticed, the commands are in the form of [command]text to be modified[/command]

ok   
AkCaine

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2013, 03:54:59 PM »
ok
this really helps
[/color]
AkCaine

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2013, 06:23:00 AM »
Blah, blah, blah

Here is red, yellow, pink, green, and so on.

The above looks like the following.  I replaced the [  and ] with { and }, respectively, so you could see the actual code.

{b}Here is{/b} {color=red}red{/color}, {color=yellow}yellow{/color}, {color=pink}pink{/color}, {b}{color=green}green{/color}{/b}, and so on.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2013, 08:21:18 AM »
Also, you don't have to post each "test". Hit the preview button below instead of the "post" button and you will see how the post will look, which you can do over and over again on the same post.

Offline -error

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2013, 08:27:33 AM »
Also, you don't have to post each "test". Hit the preview button below instead of the "post" button and you will see how the post will look, which you can do over and over again on the same post.

BTW, preview is not working right on chrome. Instead of full post visible I get one line of it and scroller.
AH: impulse9

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2013, 08:48:19 AM »
^ same with safari :(
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli