Author Topic: help in game Option.  (Read 181 times)

Offline thedoom26

• Copper Member
help in game Option.
« on: April 29, 2013, 05:51:13 PM »
There should be a In game place Like on the Clipbored, that tells you basic things, How to start engine, how to do all different sorts of basic things For the newer players..Because alot of times, in game some new player, is asking questions, and people are replying..Push enter 3 times, to switch turrets.. stuff like that,...maybe have something In game, were it tells you the different commands, for things,this wish is not for me, but its to make it a little bit better, and more fun to play for them....Because i remember when i was new..Nobody told me how to do anything, :salute :salute :salute
My name is Talin555 and if you get shot down by me, You should slap your self, Because i am not the best at  fighting.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Re: help in game Option.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 06:36:29 PM »
 There is on the clipboard,so wish granted!!!!

Most of the info is available at the trainers website,look under"need help"....hmm in the game info section.  Imagine that,it all there you just need to ask,that's where most of the problem lies,no one wants to ask.

:salute

Offline thedoom26

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 06:59:02 PM »
 :pray
My name is Talin555 and if you get shot down by me, You should slap your self, Because i am not the best at  fighting.

Offline manglex1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 09:05:42 PM »
It's there. Just go to your mapped keys in the options section. It shows all the commands and how to do them

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 06:34:47 AM »
sounds like it's too complicated for the op...maybe he needs the crayola version.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline thedoom26

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 08:27:10 AM »
i like coloring. :rofl

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 02:12:49 PM »
http://www.hitechcreations.com/Help-Section/Flight-Sim-Controls/Aces-High-Help-Key-Commands.html

go there and print. there use to be a sheet with all the key board commands but i'm not sure where it was, been 7 years so i've slept a few times.