Author Topic: cant re up my account?  (Read 244 times)

Offline sKiDmArKs

• Zinc Member
cant re up my account?
« on: May 10, 2013, 08:11:18 PM »
when i try to reactivate my account it says the account was deleted, so i tray and create the new account with same username and password and is says my account already exists....... am i missing something? really dont wanna lose all my perkies PLEASE HELP !

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: cant re up my account?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 09:14:29 PM »
You can't do anything until Monday. Go ahead.and make a new account to get you through the weekend and then call. HTC Monday to get your old name back.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: cant re up my account?
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 06:46:12 AM »
when i try to reactivate my account it says the account was deleted, so i tray and create the new account with same username and password and is says my account already exists....... am i missing something? really dont wanna lose all my perkies PLEASE HELP !

You cannot "reactivate" an account which has been closed/deleted.  You can only create a new account.  The login ID is NOT your game ID.  If your game ID is still in the old account, we can release it to be used again.  This will have to wait until normal office hours.  Contact Carrie (billing@hitechcreations.com) to get that done.

The reason you cannot reactivate a closed/deleted account is there is nothing left to reactivate.  Once it is closed/deleted everything game associated, with the account, is removed.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com