Author Topic: "Hostiles Bearing..."  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: "Hostiles Bearing..."
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2013, 10:27:56 PM »

hehe I use sony sound forge 10 and sony acid pro 6 lol you sir a making yourself look like a class a cornhole :)
Here is a screenshot of my desktop where you can clearly see the programs i purchased and learned
Have a great day Narr
(Image removed from quote.)

I can prove you still have stolen sounds in your collection there TB. Only one cornhole in this thread and it's you.

You don't have to buy a program to have an icon on your desk.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2013, 10:28:28 PM »
Twin, i like your sounds but i hate the goofy 2 channel engines. Even in your mono pack planes like the 410 you can hear two different start ups... Any hope on fixing?

410 2 eng = 2 startups they both irl do not fire in perfect sequence something i added for a realistic effect sorry u dont like it
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2013, 10:35:48 PM »
You don't have to buy a program to have an icon on your desk.

here is the programs opened and im done with you pompous attitude
welcome to the ignore list say hello to Krusty in there

TBs Sounds 

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2013, 10:59:47 PM »
Hey Dan how ya like my 364th wallpaper mustang  :aok

I was going to comment on that.  I'd fly that one again in a heartbeat TB.  Loved those 364th 51s  :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2013, 11:01:07 PM »
410 2 eng = 2 startups they both irl do not fire in perfect sequence something i added for a realistic effect sorry u dont like it
Well yea i understand that but why not start 1 engine at a time and when you do it dosen't sound as good.
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2013, 11:04:30 PM »
We have copyrights for a reason Guppy. Sorry if you have grown to accept this behavior, but I have not. It's illegal. When someone works so hard to create something like this, it isn't for the first vagabond that comes along to pick it up and say, "this is mine, oh what a magnificent artist I am" when they are incapable of doing anything like it.

This is why your input cannot be trusted Guppy.

Asking why you care and come across as crank and abrasive wasn't really input so much as a question.

What it seems to be is a way to take shots at TB and mask it in righteous indignation.  

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2013, 04:05:25 AM »
Asking why you care and come across as crank and abrasive wasn't really input so much as a question.

What it seems to be is a way to take shots at TB and mask it in righteous indignation.  

Guppy I know that ever since Napster the people in the Internet seem to think that sounds and songs and even movies should be free. It's the same attitude that people had toward bank robbers in the 20's and 30's. People think that as long as someone is getting back at the big money people that they are justified in taking what they want. The only problem is that some people have worked very hard to produce these things and depend on their copyright remaining in place so that their name gets circulated and potentially they might make some money off of their work. When you take something from these people you rob them of their incentive to continue to produce their work.

Take TwinVoom here for instance. He has stolen from Hollywood, Warner Brothers, Armed Forces Radio, independents (the heart blood of new sound creators), and people that have been making sound for MSFS, MSCFS, and game companies like Electronic Arts. I understand you think EA doesn't deserve to be treated well, but EA is someone that could enforce their copyright with a vengeance, and then we either lose the ability to have custom sounds, or potentially the game altogether. When it comes to the sound engineers for other flight simulators, you are stealing from people that make very little money, but can still hit you with a cease and desist order, plus you are robbing them of potential job offers in the future. And for what? So TwinNoom can get his name in lights with WTGs and TYs? Open up his sound pack and sift through the sounds and see what I mean. He didn't 'make' any of these. Oh, sure, some sounds have had the copyright removed, or never had one attached, but you can recognize most of those and exactly where they came from. Others still have the copyrights fully lit. Some of those he has masked by adding noise, cutting a few bands back, but he certainly has not created anything original. I know he thinks that doing this has created a derivative work, but no not enough of the effort is his work and so it's not his to share. Some of his sounds also have embedded the program used to create them, and it isn't Sony.

The reason I really care is because I would really love to share more with users in the game. The problem is there are too many people like this guy that have already stated what they would do, which is call it their own work and circulate their own sound pack. You can ask the people I have shared my sounds with what they think. It's pretty obvious that TB doesn't like what he is reading here, because he knows what I am saying is true and he can't handle it. The fact remains, with guys like this around behaving this way and no one holding them accountable the quality of the custom additions cannot improve.

I am hoping that the next change HTC makes to the sound engine will offer a way to allow protected sounds in. Then it will no longer matter.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2013, 04:07:48 AM »
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 04:18:15 AM by Chalenge »

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2013, 04:09:16 AM »
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 04:18:26 AM by Chalenge »

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2013, 04:11:40 AM »
... and this is what happens when Skuzzy backs up the server.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 04:18:52 AM by Chalenge »

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2013, 07:12:44 AM »
The image in your avatar one you took yourself?
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2013, 08:38:09 AM »

Edited your a mere Troll at best not worth it

« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 09:11:00 AM by TwinBoom »
TBs Sounds