Author Topic: wtg Alchemists on new M8 kill record!  (Read 8185 times)

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
Re: wtg Alchemists on new M8 kill record!
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2013, 02:26:31 PM »
My apologies for my actions in MW. I succumbed to the lure of getting easy perks to replace recently lost hard earned one.
I understand many new  players working a part time job for perks: it's simply the result of the game  low perk rewarding formula : win the war in this dificult settings get 20 perks ,lol :  even Wall Mart pays better. Give players more perks let them crash more jets and have fun.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2013, 02:36:59 PM »
I understand many new  players working a part time job for perks: it's simply the result of the game  low perk rewarding formula : win the war in this dificult settings get 20 perks ,lol :  even Wall Mart pays better. Give players more perks let them crash more jets and have fun.

That goes against the principal reason for the perks,  to limit the uber rides.

Shade vulching for perks is just the lazy way out when you consider the very capable higher ENY birds we have in the MA.
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2013, 03:13:02 PM »

I suspect that the T-34/85 and M4A3(76) ought to be unperked and the perk prices of the Sherman VC reduced.

Frankly I think I would remove perk cost for just about everything except the T1 & T2 & The Panther should have a mild cost.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2013, 03:34:39 PM »
I recommend the 109E for perk farming in an enjoyable, legitimate and fun atmosphere.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/newscores/killsin.php?playername=Dolby&kcnt=46&selectTour=LWTour160&pindex=61

3 or 4 262's ^
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2013, 04:25:36 PM »
lol you were shade killing your CO flakhapy.

how is it not condoned by the squad when your CO is doing it?
Fester, Raw Prawns Co is ftJR, I was actually the first squad member to notice this in the stats and after a quick deliberation with JR (who is on holidays in Japan) ejected both Kilroy and Des from the squad. It is not condoned by the prawns nor will it ever be, any other prawns found doing this will also be ejected.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2013, 04:29:57 PM »
Frankly I think I would remove perk cost for just about everything except the T1 & T2 & The Panther should have a mild cost.

Except then everyone will be in one of three tanks for the most part.

Firefly, T-34/85, M4(76).
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2013, 06:20:46 PM »
It's hurting the game. The more players are circumventing perk limits by such things, the higher the overall impact. In the end, it affects everyone in one way or another as it changes the game on many levels. Especially when more and more players learn they are getting away with these things.

Sorry Lusche, was trying to be funny with all of the other"WHO CARES" threads :salute. I do think it wrong and bad for game, but guess HT don't seem to think so :bhead
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2013, 06:26:45 PM »
Fester, Raw Prawns Co is ftJR, I was actually the first squad member to notice this in the stats and after a quick deliberation with JR (who is on holidays in Japan) ejected both Kilroy and Des from the squad. It is not condoned by the prawns nor will it ever be, any other prawns found doing this will also be ejected.

:aok

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2013, 06:29:54 PM »
Sad c$%ts

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2013, 06:30:48 PM »

:aok

:salute

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2013, 10:34:56 PM »

If you look at the current kill totals it seems almost everybody is in a Panzer IV H, T-34/85 or Panther V G..

That said, I'd leave the Sherman VC and M18 perked, though lower the cost of the Sherman VC as it is hardly used now.  I'd raise the ENY of the Panzer IV H to give it a reason for being and let the T-34/85 and M4A3(76) be the Spitfire Mk  XVI and P-51D of the tank world.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2013, 10:47:02 PM »
If you look at the current kill totals it seems almost everybody is in a Panzer IV H, T-34/85 or Panther V G..

That said, I'd leave the Sherman VC and M18 perked, though lower the cost of the Sherman VC as it is hardly used now.  I'd raise the ENY of the Panzer IV H to give it a reason for being and let the T-34/85 and M4A3(76) be the Spitfire Mk  XVI and P-51D of the tank world.

But both of those things are terrible in their current role in AH society.

And isn't the goal to make stupid-easy vehicles less common so as to promote diversity? Seems to me that making sort of easy vehicles more common won't do that.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2013, 10:49:26 PM »
Please tell us more about the 'current AH society' person without an active subscription  :rolleyes:
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2013, 11:34:05 PM »

They are mostly like that now.

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2013, 03:39:41 AM »
I caught them on May 2nd. DESO told me to not engage a con inbound to a field that I was upping from. I asked why since he was sitting at the end of runway in Bombers. His reply was " I'm teaching a squaddie how to shoot". Told them to go to TA or DA. Reply was "Don't get points there".  A bish upped and drove a wirble  over and sat near the bombers. DESO began yelling "Kilroy look out" on Range channel. Wrong channel and to late. Kilroy died before he could rocket kill DESO. They logged off immediately after.

I logged on a couple days later and saw they were doing it again but as knight/rook. 

:rofl :rofl... talk about getting all the facts wrong... thank god you're not doing jury duty... i was indeed teaching kilroy...firstly i din tell you i cant get points... secondly.. i didn't even yell at kilroy to tell him to look out.. you could really be a story teller... you should think of a career change
 and lusche.. i think you got the some of the story wrong too...too many figures for you maybe.. human error in data entry is very usual... those kills in the m8 was by killroy on me in the wirb.

Lastly...All you guys talking about is perk farming... padding scores/rank..... What about achievements? getting achievements either using shade accounts, or getting your squaddie to help you get the achivements... i haven't seen anyone up at SDKfz 251 for quite a while now... last kill for the GV achievement....if time was esstential in getting that achievement, how long do i need to wait to get that achievement? i live in ASIA... by the time i get back from work to get on aces, usually there isn't anyone on.. maybe 100 players if i'm lucky.. weekends are dedicated to my GF( i do intend to marry her and keep her happy), do couplely stuff.. so i dun get much time on aces as much as i would like to.. so achievements are kinda like good for me.. at least i have something to look forward to instead of trying to get kills in a sparsely populated arena..well.. you can bring out the torches and pitchforks for all i care... i got someone to help me get my achievements...FYI... i didn't earn no perkies... cos i never landed them.. The only problem i had was because my rank went up due to those kills.. and that kinda set the torches and pitchforks going... i like stars to my name... cos thats all i want and can get from the game at the moment....So if you think i did wrong... please get skuzzy to take my perks away... BTW... i jsut returned to the game so i have any about 300 plus fighter perkies... 200 plus bomber perkies and 300 plus gv perkies... so take them away if you think that will make you feel better... but i can tell you...nothing is solved.. to me its just back to square one... do you really think that will actually help stop? you guys have absolutely no idea how many of these people are out there.. actually doing it for perkies in MW or EW. Bang on your chests all you want..i got my ear muffs on..so there :neener:

DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen