Author Topic: Mission editor crashes every time i try to run mission  (Read 635 times)

Offline DarkCrow

• Zinc Member
Mission editor crashes every time i try to run mission
« on: May 24, 2013, 03:56:14 PM »
 Like I said in the title, the mission editor crashes everytime I try to run the mission. I currently do not have internet at my house because I moved and would like to be able to build offline missions ( I still pay a subscription fee). For the last couple of days I've been trying over and over again with the same result. I tried deleting that mission editor config file that was recommended in another post and it didn't work. I've followed the tutorial video and written tutorial with no luck. I've built maybe 20 simple misssions and deleted them because I can't run them. Everything looks good, the angles the turns the landing run out and taxi. I'm now at my fiance's house and installed it on her computer to try it and the same thing, crashes on run mission. There are no yellow arrows in my mission and all parameters are good to my knowledge. P51 diamond formation take of circle back and land.

The OE crashes evertime I open it too. I'm currently downloading it to her computer to see if it works on hers. The OE hasn't worked for me in a very long time. I've tried it with every update and it crashes on start up. My computer has windows 8 while hers has vista. I've also tried running in compatibility mode. The game runs great on my system and I know the hardware is all sufficient.

Offline DarkCrow

• Zinc Member
Re: Mission editor crashes every time i try to run mission
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 04:04:06 PM »
And it is confirmed, the OE crashes on start up on her computer too. The TE runs fine.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Mission editor crashes every time i try to run mission
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 05:18:28 PM »
Try building them, the build will detect many errors.

HiTech