Author Topic: My apologies to Vinkman  (Read 5373 times)

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
Re: My apologies to Vinkman
« Reply #105 on: May 30, 2013, 10:05:58 PM »
I like owning Midways spit 8 in my la7.
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++
Sonic27 -==Hell Hounds==-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: May 30, 2013, 10:12:08 PM »
I like owning Midways spit 8 in my la7.

Not gonna happen anymore... I can virtually guarantee that.  :joystick:

Shane was good in it, but by his own admission, I :ahand him with substantial frequency.  LAs are hardly a challenge now for my mighty Spitfire MK VIII, and definitely no challange for my "big iron", the MK IX.  :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 11:22:37 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: May 30, 2013, 10:13:14 PM »
Wow, this tread was... interesting.  :rolleyes:

But Midway/Who.. Plz tell me you don't have a secret room with an alter picturing the Few and a figure of Bruv at the top?!  :confused:

Of course not, that would be silly. We can see, learn from, admire the skills of, day dream about joining, honour, and enjoy the company of The Few in Aces High daily. :rock

« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 11:23:42 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: May 30, 2013, 10:22:05 PM »
Faulthy logic again.
I killed a zipcode guy last week. I belive he was you. Admit the pwnage.
I cant make sure it was you just the same way as you cant make sure that NyQuil or what ever is RedBull.
Silly, mindless, pointless, stupid arse speculation again.

(otherwise, Reds is my friend. He flies on a daily basis, wings with me quite often, but belive me, not under the name you brought up)

Stop trolling everyone, THEN except them to play your game. k? kk.

I was told by at least two unreliable sources that Nyquil is Redbull... so am not "trolling", but was simply mistaken due to mis-information, which I do believe they thought to be true. :angel:

Fuzion even admits it was a close guess. :aok

I do miss Redbull, I will admit. :frown:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 11:16:23 PM by Midway »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: May 30, 2013, 10:24:25 PM »
Apology to vinky for said over-the-top merciless pwnage bragging has been stated and discussed. :old:
Please, my peeps, no more questions or statements requiring me to respond here further. :old:
Vinky likely does not want to keep seeing his name at the top of the posting list. :old:
Unless something very important comes up for further discussion. :old:.
This thread is unofficially closed now.   :old:

:airplane: :joystick:

:bolt:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 11:04:52 PM by Midway »

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #110 on: May 31, 2013, 12:37:54 AM »
Faulthy logic again.
I killed a zipcode guy last week. I belive he was you. Admit the pwnage.
I cant make sure it was you just the same way as you cant make sure that NyQuil or what ever is RedBull.
Silly, mindless, pointless, stupid arse speculation again.

(otherwise, Reds is my friend. He flies on a daily basis, wings with me quite often, but belive me, not under the name you brought up)

Stop trolling everyone, THEN except them to play your game. k? kk.

I can post vid proving redbull flys under the name Nyquil. .. stop playing dumb fellas. Midway called it and nailed it. So stop lieing deb.. its boring to read. Just because you don't own the account doesn't mean you haven't flown as Nquil, redbull. Now be done with it.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 12:50:10 AM by BluBerry »

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: May 31, 2013, 12:50:52 AM »
lol, first time i thought so, but talked to NyQuil, and was DEFINIATELY not RedBull. Just saying.
So please, next time you call me a liar, think first, then talk. DANKE!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 12:52:47 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #112 on: May 31, 2013, 01:03:04 AM »
lol, first time i thought so, but talked to NyQuil, and was DEFINIATELY not RedBull. Just saying.

That's because its not always redbull.. and why does anyone care. Let the kid fly under any name he chooses.. he's still crazy good.

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: May 31, 2013, 02:10:44 AM »
google :noid
 :bolt:
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: May 31, 2013, 04:18:20 AM »
Might have been, but Google is on a break now.

Also might want to ask RedBull himself before caughing up who he is (otherwise GL with NyQuil and finding anything common between him and RedBull, lol). He can deny it though, but ACM is a fingerprint.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: May 31, 2013, 04:53:09 AM »
Not gonna happen anymore... I can virtually guarantee that.  :joystick:

Shane was good in it, but by his own admission, I :ahand him with substantial frequency.  LAs are hardly a challenge now for my mighty Spitfire MK VIII, and definitely no challange for my "big iron", the MK IX.  :)

I never admitted to any such statement and disputed it with both numbers and a lecture on the proper context of "substantial' in terms of the game.  You chose to look at a number substantially less than 50% as "substantial" definition.

Your semantics are as weak as your flying.  :ahand

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,343627.msg4537007.html#msg4537007

Character is what people posess when no one's looking - and what do you do when you think no one's looking?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 04:55:17 AM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: May 31, 2013, 05:08:24 AM »
Well, well, well... seems we have a third witness... and even video proof! :ahand

I stand corrected... my two sources are, in fact, reliable sources. :salute :rock

Redbull, the pain of being pwned 1 v 1 and then 2 v 1 vs little 'ole me is so great it actually forces you to... well... best for me to just hush up... let's just say... hand... cookie jar...  caught... nuff said, huh?  :rofl

:airplane: :cry :uhoh - - - - - - - - :airplane: :joystick: :D

:rofl

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: May 31, 2013, 05:45:47 AM »
Well done, bluberry, see what you did with RedBull, awesome. You can be proud of yourself.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #118 on: May 31, 2013, 05:52:19 AM »
I never admitted to any such statement and disputed it with both numbers and a lecture on the proper context of "substantial' in terms of the game.  You chose to look at a number substantially less than 50% as "substantial" definition.

Your semantics are as weak as your flying.  :ahand

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,343627.msg4537007.html#msg4537007

Character is what people posess when no one's looking - and what do you do when you think no one's looking?

Definition of substantial: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/substantial

1. a : consisting of or relating to substance
    b : not imaginary or illusory : real, true
    c : important, essential
2. ample to satisfy and nourish : full <a substantial meal>
3. a : possessed of means : well-to-do
    b : considerable in quantity : significantly great <earned a substantial wage>

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,343627.msg4536887.html#msg4536887 :ahand

I would think, and believe most would agree, that more than a third meets all of the above bolded and/or underlined definitions. :)

Having only improved since then... well... um... let's just say if you were to show yourself anywhere near my MK IX, there is not a doubt in my mind of the result. :ahand   None. :D

Shane, character also includes one's ability to face their own admissions... especially when laid out as nicely as you have done. :aok

Now, way way more than nuff said. :old:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 05:55:06 AM by Midway »

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: May 31, 2013, 06:35:59 AM »
Well done, bluberry, see what you did with RedBull, awesome. You can be proud of yourself.

I didn't do anything with redbull.. I just think you need to stop playing prom queen, and stay quiet.