Author Topic: My apologies to Vinkman  (Read 6030 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: My apologies to Vinkman
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2013, 11:15:38 AM »
there is nothing in your stats that comes close to supporting that claim...

Stats. :rolleyes:

I up capped fields for fun, have fought the best pilots, and my skills have and do give them a run for their money. :)

It's about piloting skill, not just scores and stats. :old:

You should know this by now. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2013, 11:15:52 AM »
Seriously.  :aok

I've flown many other aeroplanes, with substantial frequency, and can assure you that my respect for the design and "sweetness" of the mighty Spitfire MK VIII has only increased with time and experience. :ahand

:airplane: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :airplane: :joystick:

Also, just as some quick stats for you :

You have 314 kills in the Spitfire VIII, your grand total of kills is 398. Do the math with me: 314 divided by 398 equals .7889. In order to find a percentage you multiply by 100, which means you basically move the decimal to the right twice. Your grand total of kills are more than 3/4 in a Spitfire VIII totaling to 78.89%.

As I look at these stats;I am asking myself why am I even bothering, but I was just curious as to how much you actually "fly" other cartoon planes.

Just a little insight for you "who" , maybe you should widen your variety of plane usage. That way when you say you use other planes "substantially frequently" then it can be true.  :old:
Top Gun

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2013, 11:17:55 AM »
I am done pestering with you midway/who/whoever else you may become.  :bolt:
Top Gun

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2013, 11:19:23 AM »
Also, just as some quick stats for you :

You have 314 kills in the Spitfire VIII, your grand total of kills is 398. Do the math with me: 314 divided by 398 equals .7889. In order to find a percentage you multiply by 100, which means you basically move the decimal to the right twice. Your grand total of kills are more than 3/4 in a Spitfire VIII totaling to 78.89%.

As I look at these stats;I am asking myself why am I even bothering, but I was just curious as to how much you actually "fly" other cartoon planes.

(Image removed from quote.)

Just a little insight for you "who" , maybe you should widen your variety of plane usage. That way when you say you use other planes "substantially frequently" then it can be true.  :old:

Judge not a pilot based on one tour's stats.   :old:

I can show you hundreds of kills and sorties in F4Us, P38s, D9s, 262s, Ponies, Nikis, etc., etc... :aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2013, 11:20:30 AM »
I am done pestering with you midway/who/whoever else you may become.  :bolt:

Thank you, Fuzion and whomever else you have been or are going to be. :salute

:)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 11:24:54 AM by Midway »

Offline Grayclif

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2013, 11:39:13 AM »
This post smells badly of ankle biting.  :bolt:

Offline ReVo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2013, 12:19:33 PM »
You guys should probably leave poor Midway/Who alone. It's clear from his antics on both the BBS and 200 that Aces High is all that is standing between him and jumping off a 30 story building.
XO Jagdgeschwader 53 'Pik As'

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2013, 12:41:40 PM »
Squelch is your friend. There are 3 idiots in my permanent list and this piece of Internet herpes is one of 'em.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Ripley

• Copper Member
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2013, 12:59:21 PM »
Squelch is your friend. There are 3 idiots in my permanent list and this piece of Internet herpes is one of 'em.

I LoLed. Really Hard. In the middle of a room full of people taking clinical training. Darn you. Darn you hard.
Ripley

4th Fighter Group "Debden Eagles"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2013, 01:04:04 PM »

If you have a tough time downing their mighty Spitfire...  well... nvm... nuff said. :)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2013, 01:12:25 PM »
I heard you were bad mouthing some other few members last night Middy? 

time of the month? 
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2013, 01:14:04 PM »
You guys should probably leave poor Midway/Who alone. It's clear from his antics on both the BBS and 200 that Aces High is all that is standing between him and jumping off a 30 story building.
Or a nice firm kick to the gut!

Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2013, 01:16:11 PM »
Top Gun

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2013, 01:24:38 PM »
I heard you were bad mouthing some other few members last night Middy?  

time of the month?  

:O

Was being bad... was around my time with Vinky. :frown:

I wasn't technically bad mouthing... just said something like I was neutering The Few because you weren't with them, to protect them.  Was inappropriately bragging... cause they were on me like white on ice, but with the help of buds, pushed everyone back so our base was no longer blinking... for a while. :frown:

I hereby apologize for my obvious moment(s) of weakness with respect to The Few. :pray

It's hard, on occasion, not being in a squad with awesome buds like you all are.   :cry

Sometimes the mind drifts to dreams of grandeur... Again, i humble myself with a sincere apology for my transgression. :pray

May it not happen again. :old:

I am not perfect. :old:

:salute

:frown:

I suddenly have a strong desire to hide under a shady tree for a bit... but...
... will be strong and resist said desire. :bhead
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 01:30:27 PM by Midway »

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2013, 01:59:34 PM »
:O

Was being bad... was around my time with Vinky. :frown:

I wasn't technically bad mouthing... just said something like I was neutering The Few because you weren't with them, to protect them.  Was inappropriately bragging... cause they were on me like white on ice, but with the help of buds, pushed everyone back so our base was no longer blinking... for a while. :frown:

I hereby apologize for my obvious moment(s) of weakness with respect to The Few. :pray

It's hard, on occasion, not being in a squad with awesome buds like you all are.   :cry

Sometimes the mind drifts to dreams of grandeur... Again, i humble myself with a sincere apology for my transgression. :pray

May it not happen again. :old:

I am not perfect. :old:

:salute

:frown:

I suddenly have a strong desire to hide under a shady tree for a bit... but...
... will be strong and resist said desire. :bhead

:rolleyes: It is like watching Soap OPRA
Top Gun