Author Topic: kudos to Guess Who  (Read 4077 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: kudos to Guess Who
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2013, 09:53:35 AM »
If you're not feeling well, I've heard Nyquil is good for a cold......

:noid

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2013, 10:24:57 AM »
Then over time it morphed into "All My Drama Qweens". 

Bustr,  I rarely comment on what I consider a nonsense thread but in this case I felt the need!

Poor choice of words Bustr, I assure you I had nothing to do with this..... :devil

:salute

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2013, 02:24:24 PM »

Bustr,  I rarely comment on what I consider a nonsense thread ...

To quote the OP in reference to my piloting skills being: "amazingly impressive"... :joystick:

:O How can you say, with a clear conscience and an open mind, that this is a "nonsense" thread. :huh

"Amazingly impressive" piloting skills are certainly not in the same category as "nonsense". :old:

They are, in fact, amazingly impressive, the very antithesis of nonsense. :old:

Let it be known that it was observed by an impartial party. :old:

:salute

PS: Maybe you missed this impartial's pilot's observation too?
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,349275.msg4613733.html#msg4613733 :joystick:

Nonsense thread, you say? :huh
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 02:40:41 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2013, 09:55:23 AM »
If you're not feeling well, I've heard Nyquil is good for a cold......

:noid

:headscratch: Nyquil?  :huh
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 10:11:08 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2013, 10:39:43 AM »
I've never had a problem with Who.  We've had a fun fight or two I'm the past.  He just needs some kind of limiter on his keyboard. :)

#S#

Josh (Twang)
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2013, 11:48:13 AM »
I've never had a problem with Who.  We've had a fun fight or two I'm the past.  He just needs some kind of limiter on his keyboard. :)

#S#

Josh (Twang)

Recommendation: One ch200 tweet allowed for each sortie flown the prior month. :old:

:) :salute :rock
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 12:30:22 PM by Midway »

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2013, 03:45:09 PM »
This forum used to be about "WW2 Tech and Personality ACM Wars". My book is bigger than your book and my ACM is superior to your ACM.

Then it changed to "All My Aces" 24x7 with a soap opera cast of regulars.

Then over time it morphed into "All My Drama Qweens". 24x7 accusing each other of violations to the sacred ways of playing the game while competing to out insult each other over everything.

Finally we have evolved as a reflection of our popular culture.

Welcome to the "Aces High, the Reality Show".

You too can have your 15 minutes of fame if you are willing to do anything to hold the attention of the audience no matter how insulting, depraved, or irritating. Honorability was never high on the agenda for the Jersey Shore kids. That's a new one. Maybe the worm is turning again.

One can only imagine what will be next? "SQweekers on Parade" brought to you by the letter (xBox) and the prosthesis (Game Boy)??

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

LtngRydr
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2013, 04:23:04 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

LtngRydr

Since this thread is all about, well, you know..., my fighting skills, and you being a P38 pilot and all...
... and bustr seemingly wanting us to concentrate, in part, on ACM fighting skill discussions... well...
I would think it appropriate, and therefore would like to submit, as humbly as is possible...
...the following fine film for an upcoming P38 movie night, starring... well...

...it will be obvious: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,349066.msg4616393.html#msg4616393

Be sure you view using "Chase view" with "Icons on" and "Use recorded views" for the best experience.... not quite 3D, but close. :aok

Movie quick link: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=349066.0;attach=16826

Oh!  ... and the movie does have subtitles for those so inclined to both read and watch.

I'll let the P38 pilot's early words be the title "You won't catch me", and...
... his singing "Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa who's a lady" be the theme song, and at the very end I did dedicate it appropriately. :D
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 06:14:07 PM by Midway »

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2013, 04:58:42 PM »
Midway, to me life is too short to take seriously, no one gets out alive (Doors - favorite band)
Your are a good pilot, you have shot me down when we have met and you are good at it. I've shot you a couple times.
I just found Bustrs' comment funny. Nothing personel    :old:

LtngRydr
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2013, 05:06:21 PM »
Midway, to me life is too short to take seriously, no one gets out alive (Doors - favorite band)
Your are a good pilot, you have shot me down when we have met and you are good at it. I've shot you a couple times.
I just found Bustrs' comment funny. Nothing personel    :old:

LtngRydr

Thank you, LtngRydr. :salute :rock

:)

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2013, 05:26:33 PM »
watched the film, nice kills  :old:

LtngRydr
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2013, 11:19:02 AM »
This forum used to be about "WW2 Tech and Personality ACM Wars". My book is bigger than your book and my ACM is superior to your ACM.

Then it changed to "All My Aces" 24x7 with a soap opera cast of regulars.

Then over time it morphed into "All My Drama Qweens". 24x7 accusing each other of violations to the sacred ways of playing the game while competing to out insult each other over everything.

Finally we have evolved as a reflection of our popular culture.

Welcome to the "Aces High, the Reality Show".

You too can have your 15 minutes of fame if you are willing to do anything to hold the attention of the audience no matter how insulting, depraved, or irritating. Honorability was never high on the agenda for the Jersey Shore kids. That's a new one. Maybe the worm is turning again.

One can only imagine what will be next? "SQweekers on Parade" brought to you by the letter (xBox) and the prosthesis (Game Boy)??

:rofl   :salute

...and on top of that he is a master troll

:aok
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2013, 10:13:17 PM »
:rofl   :salute
A

:aok

I really don't "troll" like so many of you think I do.  I just like to fly my aeroplane and talk/ask questions about related things that come up.  :airplane:

Trolling involves hiding somewhere, popping up where you really aren't interested in whatever forum you're in, and making ridiculous controversial statements about unrelated matters like politics, religion, etc.  

I don't do any of that, and instead love to fly, learn, and am very proud after two years or so to be recognized for having "amazingly impressive" (the OP's words, not mine) flying/fighting skills. :joystick:

Furthermore, I am certain, that if I really was a troll or frequently trolling, HTC would have banned me long ago. :)

HiTech has already proven he is well aware of what trolling is when he posted this: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,335729.msg4414819.html#msg4414819

I am a good AH pilot now after much practice and many agree. :old:

I intend to get even better with my fighting skills.  :aok

I am very proud of my accomplishment(s) after many long hours and hard work. :old:

These are not the characteristics of a troll or trolling. :old:

:cheers:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 11:31:04 PM by Midway »

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2013, 02:15:52 PM »
 :rofl

......I don't usually get in these....but....Midway is good......... :rofl.... :cheers:

.........although.....lately it seems we are close to Christmas......because Who is doing a lot of HO HO HOing....... :old:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 02:22:09 PM by Canspec »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2013, 04:46:37 PM »
:rofl

......I don't usually get in these....but....Midway is good.........

Thank you, but even as good as I am, unfortunately I have realized I will never be good nuff for The Few, the BEST squad in Aces High, imho. :frown:

One must live with their accomplishments and their disappointments in life. :old:

I have chosen my tenth and final Fighter Pilot Hero, the awesome Delirium, :rock and will now take suggestions given, and fade into obscurity with the spirit of my ten FPHs as my wingmen.   I will fly in Aces High under my new secret shady name(s), sadly on occasion, but proudly with substantial frequency, and no longer shamed by my moment(s) of weakness.  :salute

:airplane: :joystick: :)    :old: Bruv119 :old: Grizz :old: Kapaa :old: Yenny :old: Krupnski
                          :old: Kazaa :old: Pervert :old: Leviathn :old: BatfinkV :old: Delirium

The circle is complete, it is time for me to be quiet and pwn in silence. :ahand

To my ten FPH's from whom I've learn so much. :salute :rock

Goodbye BBS and goodbye Ch200. :cheers:

Midway/who out.  :bolt:

« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 05:48:52 PM by Midway »