Author Topic: kudos to Guess Who  (Read 4216 times)

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
Re: kudos to Guess Who
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2013, 07:21:46 AM »
lol midway have you got a massive front door to fit your HUGE head through?  :D
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2013, 07:55:14 AM »
I am not stupid, in fact I am amazingly impressive.

I said those words and I meant it.  Context is everything though.  During the event I mentioned you casted score and the like out the door.  You upped when none of your country mates would fly beyond ACK to save your base.  I am always happy to see folks flying outside of the "how will this effect my score" envelope.

Context is everything.  Please stop applying this to every other aspect of your life.  It is driving us nuts! :old:

« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 08:15:28 AM by Slade »
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2013, 09:12:25 AM »
If only I could have come back from afk with you on my six all alone before you fired.  I can almost assure you things would have turned out differently. :D

:cheers:

I doubt that very much. Between the last tour and our current tour i've killed you 10 times.. You have killed me 0 times.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2013, 10:10:02 AM »
I doubt that very much. Between the last tour and our current tour i've killed you 10 times.. You have killed me 0 times.

None, I believe, were co-E 1 v 1 with you starting out on my six and me at the keyboard.  :old:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 10:30:49 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2013, 10:21:21 AM »
lol midway have you got a massive front door to fit your HUGE head through?  :D

I will admit being referred to as having "amazingly impressive" (not my words) fighting skills has helped when looking in the mirror. :)

It is good to be amazingly impressive, especially in the context of Aces High. :old:
May each of you achieve the same -- one step closer to FPH status. :old:
Hard work and long hours have their rewards, in time. :old:

:joystick:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2013, 11:06:01 AM »
lol midway have you got a massive front door to fit your HUGE head through?  :D
I suspect that irl its pretty easy for him to get his little head through the door. Seems like a little kid that's not to good at real life so he gets off on not only being something in the game but more important being noticed by us. All you dumb arses feed the troll. :cheers:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 11:14:38 AM by Sunka »
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2013, 11:12:51 AM »
I suspect that irl its pretty easy for him to get his little head through the door. Seems like a little kid that's not to good at real life so he gets off on not only being something in the game but more important being noticed by us. All you dumb arses feed the trool. :cheers:

Yall must have missed the sign 100 miles back.....Dont feed the trolls  :bolt:
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline danmac

• Zinc Member
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2013, 11:36:28 AM »
Amazingly impressed I am not I will say that you can fly a whole lot better than when you were aqua but anyone can keep re upping that don't make someone skillful and I find you annoying. This is not fact just opinion

Offline tangzu

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2013, 01:03:29 PM »
Amazingly impressed I am not I will say that you can fly a whole lot better than when you were aqua but anyone can keep re upping that don't make someone skillful and I find you annoying. This is not fact just opinion

Aqua?

:noid
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 01:07:40 PM by tangzu »

Offline danmac

• Zinc Member
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2013, 01:16:40 PM »
Yea way way way back when his first name was aqua or some crap it was 08 or 09. I think and I will say it he has improved just not To the level hit head is at

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2013, 01:23:22 PM »
Aqua?

:noid

Oh lookie a shade name appears
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2013, 01:34:54 PM »
Oh lookie a shade name appears

Changing names is a weakness I must learn to overcome and does not help my fighting prowess. :old:
I will remain "Midway" and use no other names on the BBS to help strengthen my character. :old:
I admit it!  I used the names aqua and tangzu in my past. :old:
I've asked HTC to remove this old shady BBS name. :old:
I've also admitted my new in-game name is PhP. :old:

Admitting one's wrongs is another step along the path of amazingly impressive fighting skills. :old:

Offline danmac

• Zinc Member
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2013, 10:09:16 PM »
Wow dude 2010 join date 3800 posts I bet your fingers are of Olympic strength

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2013, 05:30:39 AM »
Wow dude 2010 join date 3800 posts I bet your fingers are of Olympic strength

Skuzzy averages 4.8 posts per day, Ink. 3.9, coombz 4, and  Ack-Ack 5.3. :old:
I average less than 4 posts per day, ergo I declare my innocence of said finger accusation. :angel:

I do much more talking with my mighty Spitfire hispanos as many know. :joystick:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 05:44:35 AM by Midway »

Offline danmac

• Zinc Member
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2013, 08:14:02 AM »
Yea but when was their join date vs yours and don't lie to yourself everyone knows you talk with a keyboard way more than with your spit