Author Topic: Recommend more air combat only achievements  (Read 602 times)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
Recommend more air combat only achievements
« on: June 09, 2013, 11:49:04 PM »
the only achievements that specify killing planes are the historical achievements.

it seems that even the fighter and country achievements for aircraft can be completed without even getting an air to air kill and simply dropping bombs on players in vehicles.

would it be possible to change the fighter category of achievements to aircraft only kills?

after all in the traditional scoring we do not count vehicles.

I would hope for at least one category that can't be "cheesed" through with bombing vehicles and makes the player actually have to fight and shoot down aircraft to get credit for completing the achievement.

the fighter category of achievements should be airplane vs airplane only and it should be expanded with more achievements such as...

"get 2500 airplane kills in a fighter" etc etc.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 11:51:22 PM by Citabria »
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
Re: Recommend more air combat only achievements
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 05:50:42 PM »
+1

Offline Fish42

• AvA Staff Member
  • Silver Member
Re: Recommend more air combat only achievements
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 02:56:31 AM »
the only achievements that specify killing planes are the historical achievements.

it seems that even the fighter and country achievements for aircraft can be completed without even getting an air to air kill and simply dropping bombs on players in vehicles.

would it be possible to change the fighter category of achievements to aircraft only kills?

after all in the traditional scoring we do not count vehicles.

I would hope for at least one category that can't be "cheesed" through with bombing vehicles and makes the player actually have to fight and shoot down aircraft to get credit for completing the achievement.

the fighter category of achievements should be airplane vs airplane only and it should be expanded with more achievements such as...

"get 2500 airplane kills in a fighter" etc etc.

Wouldn't these be harder to game in the MW/EW areas?