Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 82053 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #1125 on: June 19, 2013, 02:00:15 PM »
Trolled latly?

For a guy that practiced in the DA in F3 mode for 2 years thats some big talk buster  :rolleyes:

You wouldn't know about the DA cuz your Nancy self hasn't ever been in it.  Don't act like you know anything about the DA...that's the funniest part of all
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1126 on: June 19, 2013, 02:03:31 PM »
You wouldn't know about the DA cuz your Nancy self hasn't ever been in it.  Don't act like you know anything about the DA...that's the funniest part of all

I dont know anything ... and I have no intention of visiting..... till HT fixes it....Those are you own words <sigh>

Twit
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1127 on: June 19, 2013, 02:10:36 PM »
I dont know anything ... and I have no intention of visiting..... till HT fixes it....Those are you own words <sigh>

Twit

That's right and stop acting like you do.  That makes us that do ignore you so hard you question your own existence.  Now, stfdastfu

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1128 on: June 19, 2013, 02:11:30 PM »
That's right and stop acting like you do.  That makes us that do ignore you so hard you question your own existence.  Now, stfdastfu

Everyone games the game...  The tards that use F3 in the DA because its easier than staying in the pipper?  
I love you but PAALEEEEASE!

Ahhh...F3 and F2 will get you the same speedy changes.  Try it for a few nights in the DA...you'll be making unreal under-the-nose shots in a few evenings of practice.  More specifically, you won't lose any cons that you get behind either...because you'll see every move they make when they make it.  I can't tell you guys the shock it was in the MA for me when I would get behind someone and then they didn't re-appear where I thought they should...they were just gone from my field of view because the good pile-its used the "Hartmann Escape" or their own personal variation.  I had gotten so used to F3 in the DA that it was shocking not to be able to track someone visually indefinitely.  

V/r
Changeup

Those are the advantages but you have a knack for understatement.  It took me about 2 weeks of flying to figure out the gunnery component.  I will give you some hints to try yourself.  1st, program your stick for internal and external views for quickness.

When directly behind someone aim in F3 by switching back to internal OR use the root of your rudder as your crosshair.  SA needs no explanation nor does lead shots in turns.

Honestly that isnt correct.  There were several of us that learned to do it in short order...Brknarow, ADog31st, CAjones, Davski, Bat21,...it doesnt' take long.  Use the root of the rudder for 6 oclock shots and set your cannons and 50's to 600 or 650.  No BS...ask any of these guys.  The improvement in SA will be immediate.

Changeup

Ya gotta let go of the hate....don't be a tempy hater....be a tempy killer and revenge is fun.

PS - Dont forget that in the DA, folks love F3 mode and I can tell you from experience that getting shot at from someone in F3 mode is much more difficult to avoid than F2...much easier for them to adjust their fire than F2...if you don't believe that, go try it.  A move to avoid the spray is much more effective in the MA than it is in the DA if the guy is in F3.  If HiTech eliminated F3 in fighters in the DA, you'd get about 60 more guys in the MA!! LMAO

Changeup

Man you could write a book on being an F3 Guru!

2 years in F3 mode   :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Talk about a Tard,
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 02:56:47 PM by Megalodon »
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #1129 on: June 19, 2013, 02:25:34 PM »
whoopsy  :noid
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 02:47:15 PM by RedBull1 »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1130 on: June 19, 2013, 03:09:09 PM »
whoopsy  :noid

Megafin loves using quotes out of context.  Those were in support of banning F3 in the DA because its easymode.  He's too stupid and needs his response posts too fast to read the thread.  

Ask anyone I've spoken to or flown against if I'm for or against F3.  Also don't forget to ask that retard if he's knows how to tell in films if someone is using F3.  He doesn't.

Nice try concrete boy.  Keep Layin it and ill keep wiping my shoes clean on it

EDIT:  besides, the good sticks have no problem beating folks using F3.  Guess Finn ain't one of those sticks or else he wouldn't be so afraid of the DA
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 03:20:08 PM by Changeup »

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1131 on: June 19, 2013, 03:16:17 PM »
Megafin loves using quotes out of context.  Those were in support of banning F3 in the DA because its easymode.  He's too stupid and needs his response posts too fast to read the thread.  

Ask anyone I've spoken to or flown against if I'm for or against F3.  Also don't forget to ask that retard if he's knows how to tell in films if someone is using F3.  He doesn't.

Nice try concrete boy.  Keep Layin it and ill keep wiping my shoes clean on it

EDIT:  besides, the good sticks have no problem beating folks using F3.  Guess Finn ain't one of those sticks or else he wouldn't be so afraid of the DA

I'm  Room Addition Boy this month... but Change there will be some concrete  :rofl

F3 Guru,

Edit:  :cry  I'm just not as practiced as you are  :furious :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 03:51:33 PM by Megalodon »

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #1132 on: June 19, 2013, 03:18:37 PM »
Megafin loves using quotes out of context.  Those were in support of banning F3 in the DA because its easymode.  He's too stupid and needs his response posts too fast to read the thread. 

Ask anyone I've spoken to or flown against if I'm for or against F3.  Also don't forget to ask that retard if he's knows how to tell in films if someone is using F3.  He doesn't.

Nice try concrete boy.  Keep Layin it and ill keep wiping my shoes clean on it

Flew with and against ChangeUp when he was a DA regular.  He did not ever appear to me to use F3....it's rather easy to tell who does if one looks for the signs.  He always fought with honor and rediculed those who did not.

He was, regrettably, still the same from a personality perspective.  :D ;)
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1133 on: June 19, 2013, 03:21:32 PM »
Flew with and against ChangeUp when he was a DA regular.  He did not ever appear to me to use F3....it's rather easy to tell who does if one looks for the signs.  He always fought with honor and rediculed those who did not.

Awesome...thank you I think! Lol

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #1134 on: June 19, 2013, 03:26:58 PM »
 :aok

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1135 on: June 19, 2013, 03:27:05 PM »

Regrettably,

Hey he is the one that said he spent "2 years in the DA in F3 Mode" not me. Had it on his stick mapped...maybe he did maybe he didn't you will never know.

I just find it ironic that almost everytime I find Change in the MA he dies usually with a large advantage ... but he and he practicing F3 pals just cant wait for me to DA them  :rofl :rofl :rofl

Shrug,
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 03:29:04 PM by Megalodon »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1136 on: June 19, 2013, 03:27:40 PM »

I would like for Changeup to know he is free to use F3 anytime with me in the DA and I will never use it and have never used it. :D

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1137 on: June 19, 2013, 03:29:38 PM »
F3 in the DA? In a fighter? Is this confusing the TA for the DA?

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1138 on: June 19, 2013, 03:30:02 PM »
F3 in the DA? In a fighter? Is this confusing the TA for the DA?

No

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #1139 on: June 19, 2013, 03:30:09 PM »
Oh man.... here we go..... :bolt: