Author Topic: This is the end  (Read 491 times)

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
This is the end
« on: June 17, 2013, 02:37:50 AM »
I lol'd so freaking hard :rofl :rofl :rofl
Great movie in my opinion
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
Re: This is the end
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 09:24:13 AM »
Possibly the funniest movie I've ever seen.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline curry1

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 10:35:02 AM »
Curry1-Since Tour 101

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 01:08:36 PM »
The previews looked really good. But, it's on my "Wait for HBO" list. I think it will be much funnier at home with "snacks". :cool:
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 04:23:19 PM »
The previews looked really good. But, it's on my "Wait for HBO" list. I think it will be much funnier at home with "snacks". :cool:

:noid  Just have the snacks before showtime....

Pretty funny movie indeed... Didn't think that this movie would startle me, but i jumped in my own seat.... And scary movies don't do that to me, so wtf, why would a funny one "get me"?

Channing Tatum has to be the best part of the whole movie.... His line: "I loooove... him?", made my gut bust with laughter!

56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 11:11:27 PM »

Pretty funny movie indeed... Didn't think that this movie would startle me, but i jumped in my own seat.... And scary movies don't do that to me, so wtf, why would a funny one "get me"?

Channing Tatum has to be the best part of the whole movie.... His line: "I loooove... him?", made my gut bust with laughter!

I laughed so hard at that. Then on top of that James franco's next part :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2013, 03:00:54 PM »

Yeah my date shrieked with fright numerous times. For that reason this is a film that really needs to be seen at a cinema to fully apreciate it. Or at least watched someplace where you can turn the volume way way up. The surprise scenes didn't get to me as much as the revolver scene. I couldn't stop cringing and even caught myself trying to duck and weave. It was great how all the actors played themselves. It's to bad Micheal Cera didn't get a bigger part. Remember the Capri Sun juice pouch? "Sippy time"

Offline flight17

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2013, 03:28:18 PM »
Going to see it tonight!
119th Riffle Tank Regiment leader -Red Storm Krupp Steel Scenario

Active Member of Air Heritage Inc. http://airheritage.org/

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2013, 04:20:20 PM »
Yeah my date shrieked with fright numerous times. For that reason this is a film that really needs to be seen at a cinema to fully apreciate it. Or at least watched someplace where you can turn the volume way way up. The surprise scenes didn't get to me as much as the revolver scene. I couldn't stop cringing and even caught myself trying to duck and weave. It was great how all the actors played themselves. It's to bad Micheal Cera didn't get a bigger part. Remember the Capri Sun juice pouch? "Sippy time"
Does my cocaine smell????

That whole movie is just AWesome.

I really like all the geeks and freaks refferances as well. 
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2013, 08:16:37 PM »
Yeah I agree about Micheal Cera, he was hilarious the entire time he was in the movie.
It started to get kinda slow and silly toward the end but most of the time I was laughing pretty hard. I heard a gasp or two from theater goers at a couple points which was kinda funny, and a real reminder that there's only one bad word left in the English language.

Offline flight17

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 09:36:10 PM »
ROTFLMFAO!

AHahahhaahahahahahahahahaha
 :x :x :x

That was freaking great! If you haven't seen previews for it, don't. I only saw one in the movie theatre two weeks ago and I think it made the movie better because the previews always give away so much. Though, there is so much to this movie, not everything can be given away. It probably will be the best movie of the year, at least for comedies.

Channing Tatum scene and  the whole argument over the magazine were both hysterical scenes.
119th Riffle Tank Regiment leader -Red Storm Krupp Steel Scenario

Active Member of Air Heritage Inc. http://airheritage.org/

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 09:52:47 PM »
How about Jonah hills incedent :rofl :rofl :rofl

saw  it a second time kinda buzzed and still funny as hell.
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle