Author Topic: A Public Apology to Badboy  (Read 9146 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: A Public Apology to Badboy
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2013, 12:52:28 AM »
NO NO NO young man. Players that get to you like that should make you want to improve your skills and shoot them down. That's when the game really gets rewarding.  :devil

I've never met Badboy but I find it hard to believe the bad rumors about him as I haven't met a trainer yet that wasn't kind and helpful.

Midway knows the truth....he may be choosing not to believe it but he's been around long enough to understand this game changes people
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2013, 01:09:09 AM »

I've never met Badboy but I find it hard to believe the bad rumors about him as I haven't met a trainer yet that wasn't kind and helpful.

So, you're saying cause he had 'Trainer' typed by his name he has reached a level above other players and you can't see it happening?

see what I did there?   :eek:
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2013, 01:14:20 AM »
So, you're saying cause he had 'Trainer' typed by his name he has reached a level above other players and you can't see it happening?

see what I did there?   :eek:

1000th post!  You get BBS trainer by your name!

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2013, 04:32:56 AM »

I suspect you've never met Badboy.

- oldman

I have never heard if him in game :old:

All these people who are awesome and never play the game. :rofl

195 in MA on a Saturday night, more people on the forums talk about AW and the good old days :rofl

I am so awesome I am awesome :old:

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2013, 12:17:59 AM »
what a funny thread.........

it is a known fact I have flown as TC since 1994/1995   and since those begining years back in AW, I have also flown under numerous other alias cpids or gameids, etc.......

all it has ever taken was for me to speak on local range vox or a tuned vox channel and people instantly knew who I was, regardless of the callsign i was flying under

too funny, AkAk, your bait isn't any good...... neither is LCADolby's  bait.......

I have never stalked nor griefed another player regardless of what handle I was flying as............ shoot them down, yes I did that......... grief or stalk them ..... never........

and after a decade+  all anyone on these boards has ever been able to do is STIR A RUMOR, try to start a witch hunt, or toss out felonious information to have others repeat it, read it, re peat it, etc..... till the crap becomes some type of urban mythical BS.......

what is so funy though is, I been here since beta in 1999, and this is the first time people have assumed or tryed to accuse me of being someone/something I am not........  :rofl

edit:  MoJoRiZn  and VlPER   I played the game as......... shot some of you down........ but I never really smack talked you nor rubbed me shooting down your cartoon plane in your face......  I acknowledge a good fight if it was and seldomly nothing else......... I only get to smackin mouthly after I have been drinking Tequila or Scotch or Jameson or Crown Royal or shine....... and I seldom drink anymore anyhows.......

I'll be back soon...... my health has kept me down since late may/early June......

hope everyone has been doing ok and are well, familys and all during my absence from the AH Boards , game and email/internet  :old:     :cheers:

TC
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 12:26:29 AM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2013, 01:05:02 AM »
what a funny thread.........

it is a known fact I have flown as TC since 1994/1995   and since those begining years back in AW, I have also flown under numerous other alias cpids or gameids, etc.......

all it has ever taken was for me to speak on local range vox or a tuned vox channel and people instantly knew who I was, regardless of the callsign i was flying under

too funny, AkAk, your bait isn't any good...... neither is LCADolby's  bait.......

I have never stalked nor griefed another player regardless of what handle I was flying as............ shoot them down, yes I did that......... grief or stalk them ..... never........

and after a decade+  all anyone on these boards has ever been able to do is STIR A RUMOR, try to start a witch hunt, or toss out felonious information to have others repeat it, read it, re peat it, etc..... till the crap becomes some type of urban mythical BS.......

what is so funy though is, I been here since beta in 1999, and this is the first time people have assumed or tryed to accuse me of being someone/something I am not........  :rofl

edit:  MoJoRiZn  and VlPER   I played the game as......... shot some of you down........ but I never really smack talked you nor rubbed me shooting down your cartoon plane in your face......  I acknowledge a good fight if it was and seldomly nothing else......... I only get to smackin mouthly after I have been drinking Tequila or Scotch or Jameson or Crown Royal or shine....... and I seldom drink anymore anyhows.......

I'll be back soon...... my health has kept me down since late may/early June......

hope everyone has been doing ok and are well, familys and all during my absence from the AH Boards , game and email/internet  :old:     :cheers:

TC

Wow, a 2 month old dead horse comes to life.  :confused:

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2013, 01:17:16 AM »
I apologize to Bear76 for disclosing the nasty things he does with his Hot Pockets while he flies.  Forgive me?   :pray
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2013, 01:35:45 AM »
lol in the world of the internet anyone can be anyone.....just fly, how do you know you were really talking to Midway?
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2013, 07:08:50 AM »
lol in the world of the internet anyone can be anyone.....just fly, how do you know you were really talking to Midway?

« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 07:11:40 AM by Triton28 »
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Tinkles

• Silver Member
If we have something to show we will & do post shots, if we have nothing new to show we don't.
HiTech
Adapt , Improvise, Overcome. ~ HiTech
Be a man and shoot me in the back ~ Morfiend

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2013, 07:31:51 AM »
V1PER, you're a loony.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2013, 11:19:27 AM »
 :rofl this is a joke right?  TC would never do anything like that. Badboy on the other hand .... sounds about right. Looks like Midway pulled a good one this time :lol

in any case, it is easy to find out. Just duel them. Badboy had a broken stick that makes him run in circles.   :lol
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2013, 11:38:55 AM »
I always thought this was interesting

Hey Bad,
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2013, 04:31:37 PM »
These days Badboy aka Sharky aka BigBLUE aka something else hangs in the DA a lot.  If he doesn't like what he's seeing there, he uses his other accounts to track you in the MA...until you tell everyone around you which Spit he's flying and he'll be at 18K.  He's not well...

I love the film feature....

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2013, 06:45:52 PM »

Because it really is me.  I have my good name "Midway" back! :banana:

Thank you Gunzo, whomever you are... for staying to your word and giving it back. :salute :rock

And I want to again publicly thank Vudu15 for his motivational videos, especially since I discovered one of my new fav songs on a Vudu15 tanking video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlUiBHfOhbU :x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3kSPHcjN34

Vudu15 :salute :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)