Author Topic: Fester  (Read 17901 times)

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
Re: Fester
« Reply #180 on: June 21, 2013, 05:18:03 PM »
It would make sense if Micky was Midway... 

This would make sense if Midway was Midway....  :noid
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline 2Dizzy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #181 on: June 21, 2013, 07:17:27 PM »
SD,

No words for this. Deeply touched. Wish you strenght and I know you have it.

Voting for a massive community action to get F* out of this game.

Offline syko

• Zinc Member
      • Pigs On The Wing
« Reply #182 on: June 21, 2013, 08:05:44 PM »
Oh Brother.... Get a life!! this Aces High BB is sad. You guy's got anything better to do? than b1tch and moan about other people..
Pigs On The Wing
PIG COMMANDER
[90% of everything is crap...except for crap, because crap is 100% crap
The Big Rabits

Offline homersipes

• Silver Member
« Reply #183 on: June 21, 2013, 09:10:48 PM »
okay I just sat here and read this whole thread, sad I know :lol first and foremost, SD sir sorry for you loss and enjoy your children :salute  as for the rest of the BS I read in the thread :bhead :bhead  why cant we just get along, coexist :lol 

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #184 on: June 21, 2013, 10:20:26 PM »
What color is the sky in your world?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #185 on: June 21, 2013, 10:55:57 PM »
lol

you can do better jojo :D :cheers:
That pink spit 9 :). Remember I was in the few when the Midway thing started. ;).
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline NikonGuy

• Copper Member
« Reply #186 on: June 22, 2013, 01:00:00 AM »
okay I just sat here and read this whole thread, sad I know :lol first and foremost, SD sir sorry for you loss and enjoy your children :salute  as for the rest of the BS I read in the thread :bhead :bhead  why cant we just get along, coexist :lol 

Thats the whole point .. some people here think they are much better than the rest of us, therefore can do and say what they please and think they can get away with it.

I for one am sick of the bullying, sick of the BS.  I love AH and have made some great friends but there are a few of you who go out of your way to antagonise and belittle others all because you have a better score therefore think you are untouchable.

:bolt:
You break 'em, I fix 'em.
RAAF Retired Aircraft Maintenance Technician, General Dynamics F111, Lockheed P3C, Douglas A20G & DB7

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #187 on: June 22, 2013, 01:01:18 AM »
That pink spit 9 :). Remember I was in the few when the Midway thing started. ;).

shh ace don't blow their cover. after all the few is notorious for flying with shades. it makes them feel better than everyone else :)
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #188 on: June 22, 2013, 01:23:52 AM »
shh ace don't blow their cover. after all the few is notorious for flying with shades. it makes them feel better than everyone else :)

Seriously?  You can't own even the smallest bit of responsibility for your recent actions and you want to make this about Midway? 

And you throw out the word notorious?  That would imply you have some expectations of how people act within the AH "community."

A bit ironic from someone who doesn't care don't you think?

The sad part Fester is you are way too smart for this stuff.  The last thing AH needs is another village idiot. 
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Tinkles

• Silver Member
« Reply #189 on: June 22, 2013, 01:52:27 AM »
Seriously?  You can't own even the smallest bit of responsibility for your recent actions and you want to make this about Midway? 

And you throw out the word notorious?  That would imply you have some expectations of how people act within the AH "community."

A bit ironic from someone who doesn't care don't you think?

The sad part Fester is you are way too smart for this stuff.  The last thing AH needs is another village idiot. 

Actually, in his own way he has apologized (in both threads concerning him). However the BBS and it's occupants and taken the matter way out of hand.

I think ALL those who have the ability to reply to this thread should refrain from doing so. This has gone on long enough, there is no need for it anymore. Stop beating the horse and move on!
If we have something to show we will & do post shots, if we have nothing new to show we don't.
HiTech
Adapt , Improvise, Overcome. ~ HiTech
Be a man and shoot me in the back ~ Morfiend

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #190 on: June 22, 2013, 02:10:03 AM »
Seriously?

The sad part Fester is you are way too smart for this stuff.  The last thing AH needs is another village idiot.  

- TWBYDHAS

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
« Reply #191 on: June 22, 2013, 04:09:47 AM »
You call that an apology?  :lol  my 14 year old son does it better and he doesn't apologise much........infact when he was 10 he could apologise better than that.....seriously grow up.......... :bhead

Sorry for your loss SD  :salute my thought are with you.  :pray
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 04:13:09 AM by The Fury »
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline beefie

• Zinc Member
« Reply #192 on: June 22, 2013, 05:04:30 AM »
Aces high is a first world dilemma!!!

All count their lucky stars as to where they live and their loved ones that have to put up with us all.

Fester is a sweetheartbag and always was, the muppets are a joke as they always were, maybe if they had seen how lucky they are play a cartoon game in a first world country they would lose some ego. Being good at a computer game doesn't look like fun as it looks like people with their heads up their bellybutton gaming a game, the game was supposed to be fun?

If this is what some people need to feel good so be it, but the world is a big place full of nice peopl,e dont let a few bad apple's wreak things no matter what that may be, even if its a outdated cartoon flying game.

I have flow with SD in squad for 10 years, best down to earth guy you will meet and lot of real stories and personality to boot, something the lame on this game dont have.

We are here for a very short time and if gaming a game is your goal then go do that but dont come on talking crap about anyone as real life isnt a PC game and in the end bad attitude will bit back hard in so many ways.

Beefie

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #193 on: June 22, 2013, 06:56:00 AM »
If MickyD is Midway, I'll quit AcesHigh. :old:

(And I mean that.)
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member