Author Topic: Crimean Catastrophe - Frame 3 Summary  (Read 305 times)

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Crimean Catastrophe - Frame 3 Summary
« on: June 26, 2013, 07:49:21 PM »
Sorry for the delay, was at the Dayton gathering last weekend and havn't stopped since. The following is the Frame 3 summary, once again, I apologize for the delay but I probably will not have the frame by frame scoring done until Friday or Saturday.

The Allied Ace was Robo of the 162ndFG "Purple Hearts". he was representing Grigoriy Rechkalov - P-39Q - Rechkalov saw his first combat on the first day of the war flying an I-153 his first kill 5 days later against a Hs 126. At the end of 1942 the 16 GIAP was re-equipped with the P-39 and was awarded the Gold Star of the HSU on May 24th, 1943. He was removed from command in May 1944 for pursuing the enemy alone yet still was awarded his second HSU two months later. He ws credited with 56 confirmed victories and 6 shared. He passed away September 21, 1990.

Robo landed his aircraft successfully but failed to shoot down any enemy aircraft.

The Axis ace was TxCoyote of the LCA he was representing Constantin Cantacuzino - Bf 109G-2 or G-6 - Cantacuzino was a skilled aerobatics pilot before the war and joined the ARR when the war began. He began the war flying the Hurricane Mk I and after the capture of Odessa was sent home. He returned to active duty in 1943 but became sick and was sent home once again. He returned once again in Feb 1944 and succeeded Şerbănescu in command of the 9th FG after his death. Cantacuzino would join the fight against the Germans after Romania left the Axis. He would be credited with 43 confirmed kills and 11 probable. He passed away in 1958.

TxCoyote shot down 2 enemy aircraft and landed successfully. He shot down one P-39Q flown by BigRat of the VF-17 Jolly Rogers. He then shot down an A-20G flown by Roofies of the 162ndFG "Purple Hearts". He landed successfully.

Allied Ace Mission: 00 Points (0 kills landed)
Axis Ace Mission: 40 Points (2 kills landed)

Allied Pilots: 130
Axis Pilots: 143

Allied Kills: 62
Axis Kills: 121

Allied Assists: 33
Axis Assists: 112

Total Allied Objects Destroyed: 68
Total Axis Objects Destroyed: 145

Congratulations to  flight17 and 83Triton, both of the CLAIM JUMPERS with 6 kills each for the top scoring Allied pilots and Gremlin of the 162nd FG "Purple Hearts" with the most objects destroyed with 9. No Axis ships were sunk.

Congratulations to kappa of Das Muppets and AKgreyga for having the most number of Axis kills with 8 a piece.  FBEagle of the Freebirds had the most objects destroyed on the Axis side with 23.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline ELD66

• Silver Member
Re: Crimean Catastrophe - Frame 3 Summary
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 08:38:42 PM »
Wtg Greyga.
 :salute
E1Diablo in game

Member of JG11 Sonderstaffel