Author Topic: The returns are nearing...  (Read 19788 times)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: The returns are nearing...
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2013, 04:26:57 PM »
Yes middy, there is a better way, instead of annoying people from your computer, come here if you have balls and i will smack your face with my fist.
You smell funny, fin leave the people alone and let them have fun in their own game withouth you pushing your ugly butt err head forward to ruin everything you touch.
Disappear!!!
AoM
City of ice

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2013, 04:28:03 PM »
Yes middy, there is a better way, instead of annoying people from your computer, come here, and i will smack your face with my fist.
Go away, you smell funny, fin leave the people alone and let them have fun in their own game withouth you pushing your ugly butt err head forward to ruin everything you touch.
Disappear!!!
just place a nice sweet tator up his six...puts him right at ease!
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2013, 04:36:42 PM »
Yes middy, there is a better way, instead of annoying people from your computer, come here if you have balls and i will smack your face with my fist.
You smell funny, fin leave the people alone and let them have fun in their own game withouth you pushing your ugly butt err head forward to ruin everything you touch.
Disappear!!!

Fine.  In five days, I shall pick a new name... It will be secret... I shall not talk on ch200, except on rare occasion, ... and will pwn in silence.  It will be most fun. :banana:

You will miss me, you meanie. :old:

:joystick: :neener:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 04:38:23 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2013, 05:14:57 PM »
just place a nice sweet tator up his six...puts him right at ease!
I kill his plane with my eyes.
AoM
City of ice

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2013, 05:19:57 PM »
How are those man boobs?
Yes!  personal insults already. 25lbs lighter if you must know.  Didn't expect you would swallow the hook that hard LOL.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2013, 05:56:59 PM »
Think this is just Changeup dreaming of days gone by, wishing he was in a squad of kings like it use to be.  I see him begging bighorn and somebody else in another thread to please come play. :pray
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,350217.msg4632774.html#msg4632774

Think AoMs is just a player here and there that signs on and flies alone.... kinda Blue Knights like. :airplane:

The Few seem to be unchallenged... as usual.  Hard to compete against a squad holding at least six TOC awards.... with a CO holding three all by himself. :aok

Even Loose Moose only has a player or two every now and then... another shadow of it's former self, not that they were any real competition to begin with (how many TOC's they have?).

Poor Changeup... :lol

And to continue to emotionally impale yourself on the sword of "I wish I was ever that good" is, at the very least entertaining.  Midway, spewing on the BBS or on 200won't make you better in-game.  I only say that because based on your performance in game and the rate at which you spew, it would appear you believe them to related.  Kinda embarrassing...well, not as embarrassing as BBS root-hugging Finn like you two do. 

I'm sure Bruv is flattered that you hug Finns root in the same manner you hug his...Finn=Bruv? I think not...disingenuous of you Midway.
Stay thirsty.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 05:59:43 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline WEZEL

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2013, 06:34:28 PM »
ok so when are they coming?

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2013, 06:35:22 PM »
Yes!  personal insults already. 25lbs lighter if you must know.  Didn't expect you would swallow the hook that hard LOL.
Right, cause you're such the troll.

Nice job on the weight loss. Still swearing off the sodas?

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2013, 06:36:31 PM »
ok so when are they coming?

Well, I don't know about the others, but I'm breathing hard  :bolt:

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2013, 07:12:25 PM »
I was repeatedly violated last night by a bunch of alt monkey muppets in stupid KI84s, F6Fs and a K4, while learning to fly a 7 ton brick. I am pissed and will seek revenge. Agent PeePants will be the first to die.....then that Kappa lady  :furious :joystick: :D
Lighten up Francis

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2013, 07:20:45 PM »
Fine.  In five days, I shall pick a new name... It will be secret... I shall not talk on ch200, except on rare occasion, ... and will pwn in silence.  It will be most fun.

:rofl

You wouldn't be able to stay off 200 for more than 2 days, everyone would know it's you by the third day.

<S>...-Gixer

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2013, 07:21:05 PM »
Crap... Grizz is near...

Since 99% chance it's a muppet, could be Grizz, Steve, or a number of others....
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2013, 07:24:54 PM »
:rofl

You wouldn't be able to stay off 200 for more than 2 days, everyone would know it's you by the third day.

<S>...-Gixer

We shall see... We shall see indeed. :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2013, 07:43:12 PM »
Almost makes me want to stay in the tower out of fear and watch the big boys duke it out while drinking a martini and eating popcorn  :lol :cheers:
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2013, 07:47:10 PM »
How are those man boobs?

Lol FTW !!!!!!
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch