Author Topic: The returns are nearing...  (Read 19789 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: The returns are nearing...
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2013, 10:53:11 PM »
It's Kaz, I was winging with him the other day in the MA.

:eek:

you sure about that :uhoh

im sure you were wingin with someone who claims to be him..... :noid

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2013, 10:53:29 PM »
So...TJ is back...Kazaa is back...hmmm...the beatdowns will commence shortly I imagine.

The Kazaa flying in MA is an imposter.  He flies with DrBone as a member of JG52. :rolleyes:  Nuff said.

But there is hope, although not very much, that his awesomeness could grace us one day again:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,345093.msg4557516.html#msg4557516 :pray

I still so fondly remember, one morning, fighting Bruv and Kazaa, the two of them in the sky together... and then on Vox, after having died several times, hearing the private message of the mighty Kazaa's voice booming towards me as if from all around me:

"Midway, I am your God.  Bow before me." :O

I felt so blessed and honoured and shaken.  If I could re-live that morning.... :pray
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 11:35:40 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline The Jekyll

• Nickel Member
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2013, 11:17:59 PM »
all it would take is just hearing his voice and I would know if Kazaa was back. Or watching him fly the K4, would be definite tell. I thought he was off into the indy racing stuff. Wasn't he a professional game tester anyways?

<...Agony...>
Yea, simply because I can

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2013, 12:01:41 AM »
My recollection of Grizz is having him hunt me down in the MA in a Yak T a few years ago, catch me after I just finished one 1v1 and then PM me that I was "Good" not "Great" in the Yak T.

I just thought to myself what a pompus ego to go around telling others who is good or great in the world of cartoon airplanes after one encounter.  

I might be bad,good or great. But atleast I made an effort for a number of years to fly a high eny plane in the LW MA as a sole ride instead of the usual Muppets easy mode K4 or any other top tier rides.

One reason I flew Yak T so long wasn't to become "great" in the eyes of a puppet. But just to give others something different to come across in a possible encounter instead of the usual top tier planes, but that's not worth as much it seems as smacking seals in a 262.

<S>...-Gixer

What's a K4?

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2013, 12:23:00 AM »
What's a K4?

??? 

If this was a motorbike forum it would mean this awesome machine..

But since this is cartoon plane forum, it obviously means this. Or did the missing - throw you off?  :lol

<S>...-Gixer

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2013, 12:26:13 AM »
I'd rather have the bike. :D

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2013, 01:33:16 AM »
The Kazaa flying in MA is an imposter.  He flies with DrBone as a member of JG52. :rolleyes:  Nuff said.

But there is hope, although not very much, that his awesomeness could grace us one day again:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,345093.msg4557516.html#msg4557516 :pray

I still so fondly remember, one morning, fighting Bruv and Kazaa, the two of them in the sky together... and then on Vox, after having died several times, hearing the private message of the mighty Kazaa's voice booming towards me as if from all around me:

"Midway, I am your God.  Bow before me." :O

I felt so blessed and honoured and shaken.  If I could re-live that morning.... :pray

Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2013, 01:35:03 AM »
The Kazaa flying in MA is an imposter.  He flies with DrBone as a member of JG52.

that part is true.. Its not the kaz of old.. Its a young man that has played imposter before and he will again. . Best known for putting on one hell of a british accent in the past . .  ;)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2013, 01:52:23 AM »
The new Kazza is awesome :old:

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2013, 02:11:20 AM »
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2013, 06:45:58 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)
:rofl :rofl

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2013, 06:49:32 AM »
 :huh

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2013, 07:30:55 AM »
:D :aok
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2013, 07:41:29 AM »
I for one applaud Midways courage as our first openly ghey AcesHigh pilot to come out of the closet and let his self be known. He certainly is a pioneer in internet combat games. Now finally he can hold his head high as he sports the pink Spitfire skin with pride throughout the main arena.....bless his heart, maybe we can all lobbie a skin maker to make Midway his very own rainbow Spitfire skin. He deserves it.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 07:46:38 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis