Author Topic: What FPS do you play?  (Read 1834 times)

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
Re: What FPS do you play?
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2013, 06:45:36 AM »
I'm trying Heroes & Generals...the concept is interesting but there is a lot of bugs for now

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2013, 06:50:30 AM »
I'm trying Heroes & Generals...the concept is interesting but there is a lot of bugs for now

haha im on it right now as I don't play AH2 during the day much, off to enjoy the sunshine soon tho  :cheers:
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2013, 10:02:48 AM »
I used to play COD and BF. Not so much anymore. MAG was a BLAST when it was at its peak. Wish we had more games like it.

I loved the heck out of Killing Floors and Red Orchestra! I might have to get back into those games.

I'm starting to get more and more addicted to MMO and MMORPG games.

If you play World of Warcraft look up on the realm skullcrusher a PvP server (alliance ofcourse), Chalenger. hes my tank pally or leclerc my deathknight. i have one of every class you can create. monk, druid, mage, warlock, warrior, deathknight, paladin, shaman, and priest. i spend most of my tiem in the battleground. however i never buy premade lvl cap characters. i work for my lvls and my gear.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 10:06:09 AM by fullmetalbullet »
"Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Dogs Of War" Julius Caesar

Offline wrench

• Copper Member
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2013, 12:34:30 PM »
Crysis
Mass Effect
Wolfenstein
Doom
FEAR
Fallout
Half-Life 2
Leave that thing alone!
Relax said the Knight, man, we are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2013, 08:12:25 PM »
oh wow really? I haven't a clue about the RTS side of it as im still a nooby grunt atm but the overall map looks really nice and I would imagine it does have some uses later on for the armchair generals. I played it during closed beta before the campaign map was in use started playing it again last week and remembered they wiped everything at end of closed beta so had to start again. If you have 10 mins of spare time you could have it downloaded and be in your first match by the end of it  :lol I think that's great.

Played it for a few hours today, not too bad of a game.  Being bum rushed by a German soldier riding a bicycle was funny to see the first time, don't think he realized I was sitting in a 20mm gun mount when I opened up on him.  A little laggy though, probably due to it being a browser based game and the servers being in EU.  Hopefully its successful enough that we open servers in the States.  I go by AckAck in that game.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2013, 05:51:10 AM »
Played it for a few hours today, not too bad of a game.  Being bum rushed by a German soldier riding a bicycle was funny to see the first time, don't think he realized I was sitting in a 20mm gun mount when I opened up on him.  A little laggy though, probably due to it being a browser based game and the servers being in EU.  Hopefully its successful enough that we open servers in the States.  I go by AckAck in that game.

ack-ack

Haha that very well could have been me on the bike that's how proper soldiers travel  :lol

The game is super smooth for me so yeah when they get US servers I should imagine it will be smooth for you too, I think it will be succesfull enough to open US servers and maybe worldwide eventually proper fun little game. Nearly saved up enough cash to buy a fighterpilot really looking forward to getting into planes on it to see what its like, although tanking looks tempting too.
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2013, 02:46:17 PM »
Anyone who plays BF3 on PC, add me. Titanic6. I spend my time flying jets mostly, having a decent second co pilot wouldn't hurt.  :devil

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2013, 06:32:11 PM »
Anyone who plays BF3 on PC, add me. Titanic6. I spend my time flying jets mostly, having a decent second co pilot wouldn't hurt.  :devil

im no good at flying but hey there is no harm in playing BF3 with other Aces High player. look for me im Zergler21
"Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Dogs Of War" Julius Caesar

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2013, 07:10:27 PM »
oh wow really? I haven't a clue about the RTS side of it as im still a nooby grunt atm but the overall map looks really nice and I would imagine it does have some uses later on for the armchair generals. I played it during closed beta before the campaign map was in use started playing it again last week and remembered they wiped everything at end of closed beta so had to start again. If you have 10 mins of spare time you could have it downloaded and be in your first match by the end of it  :lol I think that's great.

I might have to try this, looks good