Author Topic: video card over clock or get a new one  (Read 2431 times)

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: video card over clock or get a new one
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2013, 01:24:56 PM »
and that is exactly why i specified the information i did...basic factory standards. forget the marketing b.s., just look at the factory specs and go from there. even the wiki articles have information that  :noid over most people's heads and they don't really care about.
Both have their weaknesses and strengths. What I liked in the wikis was the tables first in chronological order by generations, then ordered by power. Easy to figure out how the numbering goes in current generations. I tried to figure out whether the Nvidia list was about all currently available versions ordered  from the most powerful to the weakest, but to me it seemed like it was similarly ordered to the wiki tables which IMO are easier to read in one glimpse. Anyhow, media reading skills are important and we both know that.

Let's see how satisfied a customer we have in danmac after all this almost academic level discussion.  :aok
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2013, 02:02:44 PM »
Let's see how satisfied a customer we have in danmac after all this almost academic level discussion.  :aok
:lol  with all the info he has, should be a cake walk.

i almost feel like we should talk about him too...while he's standing there looking at us.  :rofl  :D
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline danmac

• Zinc Member
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2013, 06:34:30 PM »
while he's standing there looking at us.  :rofl  :D
how do you know I'm not in your closet watching you type eating a grilled cheese btw your out of cheese lol