Author Topic: Nitville rant thread  (Read 11723 times)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
Re: Nitville rant thread
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2013, 04:37:09 AM »
I hate the standard Bish bomber tactic of flying bombers to the target and if there is a fighter present that might shoot them, they bail. I film all my flights so I think we should have a cowards roll call here in the forum.

Tonight it was oKATHISo who bailed his lancs at the Knights strats when I finally got to altitude and was 3k behind him. Clever, that way you cant get a proxy either.

What I would really like to see HTC do is change it so that if you bail when you have not been hit by anything and you still have any fuel at all, you receive nothing. No damage points, no perks. In WWII, you bailed out over enemy territory and you didn't get home until the war was over. And of course, there were no awards for bailing out. You mean you bailed out of a perfectly good airplane with no damage with plenty of fuel left?? Your flying days are over!

I've had bombers bail at ~6k and got proxies on them, and I've had others at less than 3K bail and no proxy. I don't really care about the proxy for score, but it does function as somewhat of a deterrent to doing so. However, I do like that idea of not giving them any perks for doing so, maybe that would stop the frequency a bit. What is odd is lately the proxies seem to be much less in these situations than in the past. Up until ~3 weeks ago, it seemed like I nearly always got them on bailing bombers up to ~6k. Much less frequently lately, anyone know why?

On topic, I guess if what is being said here is correct, than I guess were the blondes so to speak of AH, maybe we're "dumb" or "stupid" in others opinions, but we definitely have more fun. Troops can't kill anything, so it's possible no one wants to bring them??? Two words I've never seen in Knight chat buffer: "Mission UP."  For all of those that have never been Bish, that means join the mission you mindless sheep. It's more like this: "anyone want to do a mission?", 3 minutes go by with no answer...Ok, well I tried. The fact is not giving a rats about the war allows everyone to fly what they want, and do what they want. On the blue moon that I've seen us win a map over the past 8 months, what follows is; oh wow we won! No way! Ok back to business...no one regroups or cares to. It would seem that we like being individuals and teamwork is exhausting. And no doubt when you have to get 15-30 ppl together doing something collectively when they are used to doing whatever it is they want, yes that is exhausting. In summary, I believe Knights find focusing on the war boring; why shouldn't they? What more to it is there than, numerous up hvy, bomb town, keep cap, run troops, congratulate, & repeat, repeat, & repeat...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 04:39:18 AM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2013, 05:29:53 AM »
Nitville rant turns to bish bashing lol
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 05:52:48 AM by scott66 »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2013, 05:56:24 AM »
Nitville rant turns to bish bashing lol

this is new...how?
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2013, 06:04:10 AM »
this is new...how?
true but it's kind of new to me..I'm bbs noob
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2013, 12:41:58 PM »
I logged on today at 3pm and just logged off at 10:30. Knights have had a full dar bar (sometimes 2 full dar bars) at A199 that whole time and have yet to take the base. The base was flatten a dozen times and cap was held almost continually. I myself had taken down the VH and fighter hangers on 4 separate occasions  :bhead The spawn point was filled with friendly GVs all day long!

My point being: if these bases were any harder to capture the Knights would never capture a base .........ever! Pardon me for saying this, and I'll probably catch hell but, I've never seen such a big group of incompetent boobs gathered on one side in my whole life!  :furious What in the hell is going on in Nitville?!

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!  :bhead

Take some pride in yourselves you pathetic losers and start taking some bases and winning some wars! Fight for goodness sakes ya big sissys! I've said my peace and now the floor is yours........................ you incompetent, no base capturing boobs!

Coordination gets in the way of their scoretard, altfairy, basevulching, gangtard, sense of self.  Hence the Muppets went Rook.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2013, 01:08:16 PM »
Coordination gets in the way of their scoretard, altfairy, basevulching, gangtard, sense of self.  Hence the Muppets went Rook.

Isn't Fester a Muppet?

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2013, 01:12:34 PM »
Isn't Fester a Muppet?

:lol  Oppsies!
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2013, 01:34:13 PM »
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2013, 01:39:38 PM »
Alexandra Daddario is smoking hot! :rock

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2013, 02:22:41 PM »
Isn't Fester a Muppet?

Yup and he owns you and 99% of the players so he gets a scoretard pass.  What's your excuse for being a gangtard and basevulcher?

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2013, 02:37:53 PM »
What's your excuse for being a gangtard and basevulcher?

LOL love to see your proof on that 1

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2013, 02:41:13 PM »
LOL love to see your proof on that 1
Yes please do share the rest of class :neener:
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2013, 02:45:25 PM »
Never can have a good Monty Python run in this forum.

Someone always shows up from a skillz stiff legged worship cult and thinks boy rage is high class reading material. It's always got to be about: "my virtual dingdong is bigger than your virtual dingdong" even if the boy rager would never let his children, wife or girlfriend\boyfriend read the way he acts in this forum.

By this late date in the life of AH, "my dingdong is bigger than your ding dong" has used itself up and makes the source look like some kind of a hold out from a grievance monger hate group.

Monty Python is much more fun than old men insulting each other over hidden unfulfillment from 30 or 40 years ago.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2013, 02:50:53 PM »

Wait he gets a pass for why again? I believe he does own the cheese award, and he's got 100% of that one  :aok

Altfairy = Rook P51 at oxygen assisted altitude.

Basevulcher = all 3 do it, but more often they're pink on my screen, I mean Bish

Gangtard = already been stated

Sense of self = individual identity, yes that would be Knights

you're batting .250
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2013, 03:10:03 PM »

Wait he gets a pass for why again? I believe he does own the cheese award, and he's got 100% of that one  :aok

Altfairy = Rook P51 at oxygen assisted altitude.

Basevulcher = all 3 do it, but more often they're pink on my screen, I mean Bish

Gangtard = already been stated

Sense of self = individual identity, yes that would be Knights

you're batting .250

Says you?  You havent thrown a strike yet.  With your vast AH experience or your BBS experience?  Can you beat him?  In what plane?  Please list them and then id be happy to arrange a meeting if youd like. 

My point is simple:  At the level of skill that he and about 20 other people exhibit, scoring is about all they've got left to achieve bro.  When you get to that level, gimme a call and ill make sure and defend you too, mmmkay?  Until then, you both are just critics for the sake of hearing yourselves type, lol