Author Topic: Nitville rant thread  (Read 11728 times)

Offline ScottyK

• Nickel Member
Re: Nitville rant thread
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2013, 08:22:28 PM »
4yrs ive been playing, evidently i suck at math too.
Childhood is over the moment you know your gonna die.  Fight not to Fail, or end up like the others.   In my crate, im the commander.

IGN: Scotty57

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2013, 10:14:48 PM »
4yrs ive been playing, evidently i suck at math too.
And you like Newcastle !!

Offline ScottyK

• Nickel Member
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2013, 11:15:47 PM »
 :neener:
Childhood is over the moment you know your gonna die.  Fight not to Fail, or end up like the others.   In my crate, im the commander.

IGN: Scotty57

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2013, 08:11:11 AM »

...as you seem to not to even try to get good at a game your throwing $15 a month at.  :rolleyes:

You say this based off of what? I'd say if you look me up from tour to tour, there is a very steady progression. I've been here 10 months...

« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 08:54:40 AM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #109 on: July 26, 2013, 08:31:09 AM »
With the amount of players that are typically used to take a single base. These missions if properly planned and executed you should be able to take  2 or 3 simultaneously. Yet often these missions fail to capture even 1 unless its completely undefended.

And all countries do it. Not just the nits
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: July 26, 2013, 11:00:29 AM »
It's like watching that video of 7 cops trying with great difficulty to restrain a suspect who is unconscious.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: July 26, 2013, 11:12:56 AM »
It's like watching that video of 7 cops trying with great difficulty to restrain a suspect who is unconscious.
:lol

I logged on for an hour last night and watched 2 full dar bars (I repeat) TWO FULL DAR BARS of Knights at V84 unable to capture it.

How many Knights does it take to capture a base?..........I'll have to get back to you on that.   
Lighten up Francis

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2013, 11:22:28 AM »

mmmkay, level of skill in a game...lmao. So at the end of the day what have you for your awesome skillz? Does it pay the bills? Skill at what too? Quantify it for me. Any real world/life translation for your unimaginable awesomeness at cartoons? ...Off to put real duckets in pocket, see you soon.  :bolt:

The battle cry of the skill challenged.  You were ridiculing in-game antics so I kept it in game.  Now that you've been out maneuvered in the argument, you take it out of the game to RL.

If it matters so little to you, why the hell did you open your mouth in the first place?  Seems to me you'd have been better off sitting on the sidelines and watching the game.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #113 on: July 26, 2013, 11:23:01 AM »
:lol

I logged on for an hour last night and watched 2 full dar bars (I repeat) TWO FULL DAR BARS of Knights at V84 unable to capture it.

How many Knights does it take to capture a base?..........I'll have to get back to you on that.   

You can't really say "unable to capture it" when probably about 95% of the "TWO FULL DAR BARS" just came to furball and couldn't be bothered with base taking.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2013, 11:25:20 AM »
You can't really say "unable to capture it" when probably about 95% of the "TWO FULL DAR BARS" just came to furball and couldn't be bothered with base taking.

My point earlier

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2013, 12:00:11 PM »
The battle cry of the skill challenged.  You were ridiculing in-game antics so I kept it in game.  Now that you've been out maneuvered in the argument, you take it out of the game to RL.

If it matters so little to you, why the hell did you open your mouth in the first place?  Seems to me you'd have been better off sitting on the sidelines and watching the game.

Skill challenged??? What with a piece of plastic and some wires? You're way too funny, and way too serious. Out maneuvered how, where? And yes for all of YOU who attach your ego to a game, there's a big world out there, maybe you should open up to it. You'll find your ego in a video game doesn't impress anyone anywhere else.

With that I'm off to use my time more wisely than watch a game from the sidelines, and volunteer at our local Veterans Admin/Hospital. Twice a week for me, and it's a rewarding experience every time.

They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2013, 12:04:14 PM »
but dont ya need some red dar to furball with?  :headscratch:
Lighten up Francis

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2013, 12:06:15 PM »
but dont ya need some red dar to furball with?  :headscratch:

Nits can furball all by themselves!  :old:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2013, 12:30:27 PM »
With that I'm off to use my time more wisely than watch a game from the sidelines, and volunteer at our local Veterans Admin/Hospital. Twice a week for me, and it's a rewarding experience every time.

:salute

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #119 on: July 26, 2013, 12:39:38 PM »
Skill challenged??? What with a piece of plastic and some wires? You're way too funny, and way too serious. Out maneuvered how, where? And yes for all of YOU who attach your ego to a game, there's a big world out there, maybe you should open up to it. You'll find your ego in a video game doesn't impress anyone anywhere else.

Same battle cry sir.  Argue about the game, keep it in game.  RL has nothing to do with your prior statement yet you go there.  I can't make it any more plain for ya.