Author Topic: Radio hosts  (Read 471 times)

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
Re: Radio hosts
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2014, 11:02:09 PM »
At least two "financial radio hosts" have been tried & convicted of scammin their listeners into various schemes.

If you trust someone who told you to invest over the radio.....there is a word for that.

Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2014, 12:00:17 AM »
Clark, Gary & Dave don't tell anyone specific companies to invest in/with. Rather they discuss trends and objectives... About the closest thing I've heard any of them say is Dave recommending index funds, but not which index funds.

Now occasionally they will be asked about specific stocks, companies, funds, etc., they will render an opinion of the stock/fund/co. but not a recommendation to invest.

Geezer: you aren't referring to these guys are you?
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2014, 12:16:31 AM »
Clark, Gary & Dave don't tell anyone specific companies to invest in/with. Rather they discuss trends and objectives... About the closest thing I've heard any of them say is Dave recommending index funds, but not which index funds.

Now occasionally they will be asked about specific stocks, companies, funds, etc., they will render an opinion of the stock/fund/co. but not a recommendation to invest.

Geezer: you aren't referring to these guys are you?

The guys I am referring to are either in court, waiting to be incarcerated, in prison, or broadcasting stuff that leads to all three.
Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2014, 05:02:01 AM »
rgr
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2014, 06:55:35 AM »
Any podcasts on things like medieval warfare?  Ghengis sorta close...

Something on the Teutonic Order would be fascinating to me.

Sure..

Medieval Archives Podcst......

History of the Crusades.....Sharyn Eastaugh

If ya want to go back further...

Ancient Warfare Magazine....

History of Rome....Best ive listed to so far..Mike Duncan is really good
All Free.

Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.