Author Topic: Aces High Commercial  (Read 561 times)

Offline Skyguns MKII

• Silver Member
Re: Aces High Commercial
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2013, 11:08:57 AM »
Just saw a different commercial at about 12:30 during the repeat of the episode as I wasn't paying full attention to the new show the first time around. Anyways it had some louder music and different clips and caught my attention while reading a book. I wish I'd have seen the entire thing, as it looked like an improvement over the older one.

tonyjoey, long time no see. post that commercial if you ever find it online! would love to see it  :rock

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2013, 11:24:33 AM »
Just now saw a 15 second spot during "Air Aces" on the Military Channel.

That show aired up here in Canada about last September or so and AH even put a commercial on it up here.

I hope they have more success with it in the States because Dale told me it wasn't very successful up here,shame really but I think it was overwhelmed with a commercial about some tank war game that's been bombarding our Military channel.

:salute

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2013, 04:57:09 PM »
Get those noobs in!  :rofl

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2013, 06:15:35 PM »
Commercials are typicaly sold in 15 or 30 sec blocks for TV.  I'm surprised more of our film makers haven't tried throwing one together and chucking it against the wall (other than the understandable lack of free-time).
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2013, 12:15:10 AM »
Saw the newer commercial. Seem more fast paced and deffinatly attention grabbing
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2013, 12:40:39 AM »
:lol this is the old commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6fLlDeeoRM&list=PL935292F4D7FF8218
this is the new one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFzTsJtRUx4&list=PL6DFB8B2018444EC6  :banana:

I remember seeing BOTH of them.  I just happened to be on my computer when I saw the 2nd commercial.  I decided to go to the site and bookmark it for a later look.  A year later, I spotted the bookmark and decided to look at it in detail.  Minus a point where I was so strapped for cash that I couldn't maintain the account (stupid medical bills  :bhead), I've been here ever since. :D
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2013, 04:55:36 AM »
Hell, with all the pursefights in here, we could have a reality TV show.

:noid
Brilliant! close a bunch of AH players in an apartment full of cameras and nothing inside except for computers with access only to AH and the BBS. Lets see how forum wars develop when one can actually reach out and grab the other's throat.
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2013, 03:19:27 PM »
Brilliant! close a bunch of AH players in an apartment full of cameras and nothing inside except for computers with access only to AH and the BBS. Lets see how forum wars develop when one can actually reach out and grab the other's throat.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

:salute

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2013, 04:46:46 PM »

I bet 5 bucks on ink  :x.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.