Author Topic: Europa Report  (Read 149 times)

Offline doright

• Nickel Member
Europa Report
« on: August 05, 2013, 06:56:43 PM »
Watched the movie "Europa Report". Very solid scifi space flick both technically and story wise. 
http://www.magnetreleasing.com/europareport/

Very limited theater release but is available for streaming. Shame that it isn't on the theater in my area some of the scenes would just be great on a big screen. A 32" Jupiter and Europa just doesn't cut it.
Armaments 3:9 "Fireth thee not in their forward quarters lest thee be beset by 200 imps and be naughty in their sight."

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
Re: Europa Report
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 07:04:17 PM »
Yes, a very good sci-fi film for the scientifically inclined.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline Anodizer

• Silver Member
Re: Europa Report
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 05:27:52 AM »
I watched the clip called "Hydrazine" from the movie..  Astronauts go out to fix something and one of them gets hydrazine on his suit..  Only thing he can do is remove his suit in vacuum and hope his buddy can get him into an airlock before he dies in hard vacuum..  Crazy stuff...  THose kinds of scenes really, really, REALLY freak me out..  Ripped space suits, broken helmet glass, explosive decompression, etc.   I have nightmares about that stuff...   :uhoh
I like classy, beautiful, intelligent woman that say the "F" word a lot....

80th FS "Headhunters"