Author Topic: CT News: LW pilot dies in Aero show ...  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
CT News: LW pilot dies in Aero show ...
« on: September 11, 2001, 04:31:00 AM »
Pitty I don't have a film or a screenshot...

We were having good fun yesterday evening (28 of us at one point, with equal numbers)...

After spending a while hunting down the allied opportunists, Apar & myself were talking "Hammerhead techniques" in the G6 on Roger Wilco, Hazed was with us... unaware yet of what was about to happen...(Hazed couldn't hear us because he was listening to his Greatefull dead CD's or something...)

We were flying in Arrow formation, Apar leading, Hazed on the left & me close to his right, when Apar "started" the JG26 AERO SHOW(Tm)... we started doing Hammerheads while trying to keep formation (With hazed getting verry confused at WHY we were doing evasives as he could not see a con... but still, staying "right there"). Finaly managed to type it on squad channel , while on top of a loop.... and there it comes:

I found myself in a flat inverted Stall, gently turning around, head down... tried to play with pitch, centered Ailerons, rudder ... up , down, up..down... NOTHING... tried revving in the engine... still Nothing, only that now, I was turning much more fast than before...

<SPLAT>

I didn't know flat spins were moddeled, WTG HTC  :)

Appologies to Hazed for the confusion  ;)
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline ispar

• Nickel Member
      • http://None :-)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2001, 08:55:00 PM »
Hehehe, silly lustwobble.

;)

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2001, 12:00:00 PM »
Report to Fligercorps headquarters:

I have to sadly report ze death of my commanding officer Oberbonenheaden SAW.
Whilst climbing to patrol altitude my two wingmen suddenly started climbing and turning and looping.I followed trying to see around me f there was a threat.Nothing! after several strange manouvers i saw our leader quite skillfully of course manage to balance his 109 EXACTLY upside down!
It was obviously a new combat technique our fearless flight leader was devising.
Rather than attempt to match this awsome display of flying skill which uncannily resembled a brick dropped from a great height, I decided to watch and learn more.
I began to wonder at what point our fearless leader was going to suddenly dazzle us with a recovery trick when my arm brushed my radio and switched to receive....
A spine chilling 'MOTHER' was all i heard and then an explosion followed by silence and static.It was obviously some sort of code word or clue as to the cause of this malfunction.It is quite obvious that our leader was a victim of sabotage.

Oberproperganderleutnant Hazed'

:D

[ 09-14-2001: Message edited by: hazed- ]

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2001, 04:08:00 AM »
Blame Apar !!!

(Still alive, need to repaint my kite tho  ;))
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2001, 07:30:00 AM »
Saw/hazed .... ROFL!
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Pepe