Author Topic: $1.08/Hour and Rising  (Read 9273 times)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Re: $1.08/Hour and Rising
« Reply #180 on: August 17, 2013, 09:21:52 AM »
Germany got colonies stole by England, and was getting taxed by England and France for ww1...
Go figure.

Is this a joke?  They stole colonies?  As if a colony (illegal occupation and rape and pillaging of the resources and people of an other country) was somehow the birth right of Germany (or France and England)?  How does someone steal something that did not belong to you in the first place?

I don;t see any bias in the plane set.  Even if there was one, I never flew WWII planes for both countries extensively to be able to tell.  Some planes here are fast and some are slow.  Some play good vertically and some turn better.  Some do everything good and some suck.  Any German ride can compete with any same period allied ride.  If you lose all the time it is not because of a conspiracy. 

If there really is a conspiracy,  why do you need to fly German planes?  Just fly the uber allied rides and have fun  :old:
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #181 on: August 17, 2013, 09:36:29 AM »
I don't hate Britain. And you need to check your history if you think USA mirrors England in any way.
Again, check out USA's money from the PICTURE above, most of those guys fought England.
Yeah, USA defeated the Imperialist trying to colonize the world, including Ireland, other European states and their already colonized colonies. USA has wars, but USA doesn't keep the place and then try to tax them.
Your history is extremely deficient if you do not know the origins of the American view of liberty and if you think we've lived up to it.  We've done a better job that the Brits did, but we have plenty of mud on our record as well.

I'll give you a hint, don't be so obsessed with military history, there is more to life than that.

It is obvious that you hate Germany with your 20,000 posts of anti-luft.
Like YOUR HATRED OF THE 177. IT WAS THE BEST OF PLANES, IT WAS JUST ON THE LOSING SIDE OF THE WAR BECAUSE OF AMERICA.
The He177 was a piece of junk because Heinkel wasn't allowed to fix it.  Heinkel knew what they had to do, the He277, but the German government wouldn't allow it.

Pointing out something was a piece of junk doesn't mean it is hated.  You want some British hunks of junk to be listed by me?  Manchester, Battle, Blenheim, Defiant, Roc, Hampden, Skua and Whitley are all examples of British junk.  Does pointing that out mean I hate British aircraft?  I am sure you're thinking something like "Karnak doesn't post about those, but he does post about the He177, bias!", but you're wrong.  I never post about the He177 out of the blue, I post in response to people asking for it, just as I have about the Defiant and Manchester.

Did you get that LANCASTER GUN ARCH DIAGRAM YET? I still think it fires a bit lower than it should!
That is your job, not mine.  I have no idea why you think I am supposed to supply it for you.  You are the one making the claim, therefor it is your responsibility to support that claim.  I did a brief unsuccessful search for it out of pity, but that was more than I was obligated to do.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 17, 2013, 09:53:54 AM »
Before this thread is getting it's inevitable lock, a jolly tune to brew AH conspiracy theories by:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C63HnJT620
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #183 on: August 17, 2013, 09:56:15 AM »
Before this thread is getting it's inevitable lock, a jolly tune to brew AH conspiracy theories by:

That song popped into my head yesterday for some reason.  Odd.

I agree this is heading for a lock.
Petals floating by,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #184 on: August 17, 2013, 09:56:46 AM »

How fitting.  :lol

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #185 on: August 17, 2013, 10:43:02 AM »
Franz Von Werra , you forgot the 3 dollar bill that had Bill Clinton on it , lol .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #186 on: August 17, 2013, 10:46:16 AM »
Franz Von Werra , you forgot the 3 dollar bill that had Bill Clinton on it , lol .

Did he serve under Washington, as well?

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #187 on: August 17, 2013, 11:11:58 AM »
Did he serve under Washington, as well?

No.  He served under Lewinski.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #188 on: August 17, 2013, 12:45:29 PM »
And you need to check your history if you think USA mirrors England in any way.

Nevermind that both countries speak the English language.

As per every one of your posts, let's just go ahead and keep ignoring facts and believing in fantasies though
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #189 on: August 17, 2013, 12:54:23 PM »
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #190 on: August 17, 2013, 01:03:23 PM »
Riiight...

Anyway. Now you guys know, if you didnt already, why most white Americans have English names despite the contrary census data.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #191 on: August 17, 2013, 01:10:23 PM »
Eisenhower was German-American? I can't seem to find the country German-America on the map.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #192 on: August 17, 2013, 01:45:46 PM »
Franz Von Werra.

You sir, are an idiot.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #193 on: August 17, 2013, 02:37:42 PM »
German Americans are 18% and it means 'mostly of german decent' but different areas of the country have more of some peoples than others.
Eisenhower was a German American, from Wikipedia "Supreme Commander of Allied Forces in Europe" during ww2. <---- Churchill's boss.
And where you come off with 'we don't know our ancestory' is kinda insulting!

Dwight David "Ike" Eisenhower (pronounced /ˈaɪzənhaʊər/, EYE-zən-how-ər; October 14, 1890 – March 28, 1969) was the 34th President of the United States from 1953 until 1961. He had previously been a five-star general in the United States Army during World War II and served as Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe; he had responsibility for planning and supervising the invasion of North Africa in Operation Torch in 1942–43 and the successful invasion of France and Germany in 1944–45 from the Western Front. In 1951, he became the first supreme commander of NATO.[2]

USA beat England in a war by the way.
Wonder how many English were on USA's side though.

check our presidents, Washington is on the $1 bill, he led the charge.
Hamilton was an officer under Washington, he's on the $10 bill.
Jefferson too, officer under Washington, LOL, $2 bill.
Andrew Jackson, below, started his career by not cleaning a British Officers boots, lol, he's on the $20 bill. <--- usa ww2 tank named after him also HAHA
(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)

This is what happens when mental hospitals allow patient's to have internet connections  :rolleyes:

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #194 on: August 17, 2013, 04:08:43 PM »
Eisenhower was a German American, from Wikipedia "Supreme Commander of Allied Forces in Europe" during ww2. <---- Churchill's boss.
I missed this little bit of nonsense earlier.

Eisenhower was not Churchill's boss.  That you think he was paints a very broken understanding of history.

Eisenhower was Montgomery's boss.  Eisenhower was Patton's boss.

Churchill's boss was, technically, the King, but in practice Churchill's boss was the people of the United Kingdom.
Petals floating by,
             As she remembers me-