Author Topic: When you meet a new cadet  (Read 3398 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: When you meet a new cadet
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2013, 05:19:46 PM »
Going to the TA and finding Morfeind is like going back to your first combat school and the same old instructor is there. Upon which he always grabs your kester and shows the new class everything they shouldn't do at the expense of what dignity you have left and your old sorry carcass. Never trust Morfeind when he's chatting amiably with you on range in the TA. Some newbie has just been handed your head tomorrow.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline HL117

• Nickel Member
      • Aircams
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2013, 08:50:34 PM »
I met a young lad 2 years ago. He was new in AH but he was beating me again and again.  :ahand   Hes RedBull.

Otherwise, what he was doing? Whats his biggest problem? Initialize that, tell him what you would do in the same situation, show him a film about a simmilar fight, what that opponent was doing to beat you.

Debrody you gave failed, Redbull plays no more...................what did you do? :confused:
Whether you think you can or cannot, you are right!

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2013, 03:18:30 AM »
Bah, thank you Debrody :) but you're being a bit too modest, you've beaten me more than a few times :aok

Debrody you gave failed, Redbull plays no more...................what did you do? :confused:
He beat my little ego into another game  :noid :cry :D
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous