Author Topic: Midway teaching ACM  (Read 8814 times)

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Midway teaching ACM
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2013, 10:40:57 PM »
Either Midway has to be one of the greatest trolls I've seen in all the gaming communities I've been in or this community is the most gullible. Might be both.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2013, 10:53:28 PM »
Someone who is improving improves at everything, gunnery included.  JO, TJ and many others have missed first shots on me many times but they finish the job.  You do not and remember....I never fly that plane....ever.  You have been flying it for 5 months.  That would be like me crushing you in a 9, which you know I will do as I have done lots and lots of times....or me crushing you in an 84 or a K4.

You will lose and you will lose badly.  Just for you I will begin flying that plane a lot and I will come find you and it will get posted because you deserve it.  Please take note I have never posted the many bellybutton whoopins I gave you in 5s, 9s and 16s.  You have used all your humility credits up.

This is true, I must admit. :salute

:)

PS: more people should learn the Pony D and unlock it's potelntial like FPH TonyJoey :rock has.   It is just amazing what he can do with it in a turn fight.  Should be an inspiration to all.

I had no idea until fighting him.  :aok

« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 11:06:26 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2013, 11:07:17 PM »
Dedalos is one of the best pilots I've ever come across, and has surely handed me my bellybutton more times than just about anyone else in the DA, with the possible exception of Super Villain Batfink, Bighorn, or the real Kazaa. Learn some ACM first by dueling them or maybe flying KOTH and then pick a plane to master. Midway, consider your ways. :airplane:

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2013, 11:08:41 PM »
Dedalos is one of the best pilots I've ever come across, and has surely handed me my bellybutton more times than just about anyone else in the DA, with the possible exception of Super Villain Batfink, Bighorn, or the real Kazaa. Learn some ACM first by dueling them or maybe flying KOTH and then pick a plane to master. Midway, consider your ways. :airplane:

Yes, Sir :salute

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2013, 11:11:41 PM »
Midway flying the pony? This I gotta see. I havent flown for like a month. Maybe ill log in to witness this haha. I bet hes better than 99% of pony dweebs....But not me  :neener:

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2013, 11:51:51 PM »
Midway flying the pony? This I gotta see. I havent flown for like a month. Maybe ill log in to witness this haha. I bet hes better than 99% of pony dweebs....But not me  :neener:

BigR is very good in the PonyB, this true, but I've seen moves TonyJoey do in the PonyD that are beyond awesome.  There is a reason TonyJoey is on the home page as top fighter, and I have witnessed said reason with my own eyes.  Just incredible. :O

I'd rank FPH TonyJoey #1 by far, and BigR #2... and it's a long long way to Pony D pilot #3, not sure who that would even be...

I'd love to watch the two of you fight it out a few times in PonyDs.  It's seeing that this level of skill is real and possibly learnable is what makes Aces High a whole different level of fun.  Kind of like watching and aspiring to be Olympic athletes vs being weekend joggers. :aok

I will get better in the Pony D, that's for sure, now that I know what is possible and real. :joystick:

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2013, 11:59:15 PM »
I like how you turds fall on Midway like pirhanas, even though he's the only thing fresh in this game.

It is amusing, please, carry on.
In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2013, 12:24:55 AM »
I like how you turds fall on Midway like pirhanas, even though he's the only thing fresh in this game.

It is amusing, please, carry on.

You need to stop flying that silly Russian experiment and come fly here more often.   :)
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2013, 12:37:23 AM »
Either Midway has to be one of the greatest trolls I've seen in all the gaming communities I've been in or this community is the most gullible. Might be both.

little of column a, a lot of column b
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2013, 01:41:34 AM »
I find it extremely disturbing that Midway looks up to young boys as his video game and very possibly real life heros. It's just creepy. I remember when TJ started this game and I always had to squelch him because he squeaked. That's been a few years but I'm almost sure TJ is still in his teens isn't he?

Midway needs help and I ain't just talking in the ACM department.

I should clarify that I don't mean to be insulting when I call someone in their late teens "young boys". I have the utmost respect for TJ and the way he's always carried himself in this game even when he was a squeaker.  :)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 02:56:29 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2013, 06:26:46 AM »

38 pilots are just whacksauce to begin with.

Wait! What!? hehe :rofl :aok :salute
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2013, 07:09:06 AM »
Some have it, many don't - some will always be midway between the two.

:ahand  :rofl

Ahhhhhh.......MiddyWhoThetaWh atevah....I have never truly appreciated both the irony, and appropriateness, of your preferred callsign.   :rofl :rofl

Well scored, Shane.  :salute  :aok

Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2013, 07:15:01 AM »
I have the utmost respect for TJ and the way he's always carried himself in this game even when he was a squeaker.  :)

OK, idiotic question alert. Is TonyJoey one or two players?

I've run across TJ in Midwar, usually in an F6F with his band of hordlings, gobbling up undefended bases. Then there's the LW TJ, often in a PonyD, wiping the board clean with his 50 cals.

Just curious  :noid

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2013, 07:19:01 AM »
Tony = dad
Joey = son
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2013, 07:21:33 AM »
That was my impression too. Thanks for clarification.

Which one is the 51d FPH?