Author Topic: key mapping  (Read 731 times)

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
key mapping
« on: August 15, 2013, 09:02:11 AM »
how do i reset all of the settings back to the dfault?  like to start all over again.
problem im having is when i jump into just about everything,  the main weapon is in this full automatic mode, only way to get control over it is bringing up the clipboard,  i dont know whats causing this,  short video clip below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-cFASQRuGI
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Re: key mapping
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 09:24:51 AM »
 I'm not sure whats causing the problem but you can open clipboard,goto options,controls,map controls.  You will see a button to set to default!

You can also go to map keys and do the same thing,however I'd check to see what you have mapped for fire primary,fire secondary and fire all. If it only happens in GV's be sure to select mode 2 when you are checking the key maps.

hope this helps.

:salute

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 10:42:01 AM »
I wonder if the problem is with your mouse since the clipboard seems to quell the problem.

Keep in mind too if you hit default in mode 2 as an example it sends all the other modes into default.

Another thought is to check windows joystick cal to see if you have a bad button.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 11:32:41 AM »
Yet another possibility: Could it be that you've spilled lemonade into your keyboard, making some buttons stick?
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 01:21:15 AM »
although these controllers are brand new and no spills  (as of yet, but give a few nonstop hrs of playing and that will change  cheers:)

but its a good place to start,  i unhooked each controller one by one and found the gaming mouse,   something in the AH game profile for the gaming mouse. back on track again  :cheers:
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 11:17:00 AM »
although these controllers are brand new and no spills  (as of yet, but give a few nonstop hrs of playing and that will change  cheers:)

but its a good place to start,  i unhooked each controller one by one and found the gaming mouse,   something in the AH game profile for the gaming mouse. back on track again  :cheers:

Did you install the driver that came with your mouse or the one windows found automaticly?...
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.