Author Topic: FBCrabby & Zacherof.  (Read 11378 times)

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
Re: FBCrabby & Zacherof.
« Reply #135 on: August 22, 2013, 10:38:29 AM »
If something like this is found to have happened and discipline is deemed necessary due to squad affiliation, then I'd prefer to see it dealt with privately with a PM instead of seeing everyone on the BBS bashing and lambasting them
 :salute

I completely agree, which is why nothing good comes from these witch hunt threads. If it wasn't for google posting this in the first place, this wouldn't have been an issue at all.

Just to clarify, the 56th isn't a group ran by an authoritative CO.  The CO spent 24 Years in the military and has no desire to pass on the discipline he learned while there to this happy go lucky group.  Rule number 1 in this squad is to have fun and get your $15 worth.

Ammo
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #136 on: August 22, 2013, 10:45:28 AM »
Do you have an active account? If so what is your ingame name? If not why are you are you here? Do you just come here to troll? Does trolling make you feel like a big man and give you some self importance? Do you really think we care what a 19 year old boy thinks about anything? Do you reckon you'll ever provide us with a productive post instead of just popping in on negative threads to spread your childish garbage? 
Hey man the guy did something wrong in this game.  I'm very sure you've called someone out when they cheated. Funny how people act when the tables are turned isn't it? 
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: August 22, 2013, 10:51:42 AM »
Hey man the guy did something wrong in this game.  I'm very sure you've called someone out when they cheated. Funny how people act when the tables are turned isn't it? 

Zach is a member of the 56th - he made a mistake - but he is still one of ours. 

If you are going to cast stones using words like "pathetic", you can expect a retort.

Ammo
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: August 22, 2013, 10:54:46 AM »
Oh I expected one. 
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline surfinn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #139 on: August 22, 2013, 11:39:25 AM »
Not the ones I've met or any USMC pilots I've met. Real fighter pilots may take good natured jabs at each others service, but they have a genuine respect for each other. On the other hand I don't think I ever met one that would give a damn what a cartoon FM2 pilot who claims to have seen Bigfoot thought though. :lol

Never saw it myself shifty. It was just a jab sir well know rivalry and no I wasn't in the navy just hung out with quite a few pilots over the years including a few Blue Angles.
All pilots in the armed forces deserve respect, they have earned it especially the fighter pilots :salute  Oh and of course the men on the ground that kept them in the air as well

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #140 on: August 22, 2013, 12:06:00 PM »
Zach is a member of the 56th - he made a mistake - but he is still one of ours. 

If you are going to cast stones using words like "pathetic", you can expect a retort.

Ammo

Ah, I wish everyone thought like this. Apparently when you do stuff, it seems to stick sometimes. Oh well.  :rolleyes:

:salute
Top Gun

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #141 on: August 22, 2013, 04:13:58 PM »
Never saw it myself shifty. It was just a jab sir well know rivalry and no I wasn't in the navy just hung out with quite a few pilots over the years including a few Blue Angles.
All pilots in the armed forces deserve respect, they have earned it especially the fighter pilots :salute  Oh and of course the men on the ground that kept them in the air as well

No doubt, the guys with thier boots in the sand and weapon in hand are the real studs in my book.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #142 on: August 22, 2013, 04:42:25 PM »
I don't have eject rights ....but I do have a vote in squad business. My comments are just a public record as to where I stand on this issue.

*evil grin*  Just wait 'til the day you get your own little version of Pandora in your own squad to deal with.  Standing on public record here is just gonna make you dizzy when it's getting tossed around like a frisbee....

Popcorn?

How is this thread not locked yet?

This thread is nothing compared to ones of the past and squad/inter-squad politics, although it will likely be locked shortly at this rate (if anyone has even flagged it for a moderator yet). 

Speaking of tamer threads, I haven't seen Twtichy on these forums in a while, did he finally get persona non grata?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 04:50:17 PM by Babalonian »
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #143 on: August 22, 2013, 04:52:30 PM »
I completely agree, which is why nothing good comes from these witch hunt threads. If it wasn't for google posting this in the first place, this wouldn't have been an issue at all.

Ammo

Sorry, but that's a completely incorrect interpretation from my pov. That's tantamount to saying if you don't get caught it ain't wrong.

Google is not responsible for anyone's behavior but his own, and pointing out someone doing some really lame bananapudding should not make that person the bad guy.

The real victims here are the one's that pull the same crap as zach and crabbs each tour but missed their name in lights this tour.  :devil
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: August 22, 2013, 05:58:16 PM »

Sorry, but that's a completely incorrect interpretation from my pov. That's tantamount to saying if you don't get caught it ain't wrong.

Google is not responsible for anyone's behavior but his own, and pointing out someone doing some really lame bananapudding should not make that person the bad guy.

The real victims here are the one's that pull the same crap as zach and crabbs each tour but missed their name in lights this tour.  :devil

This is why it isn't wise to drunk post.....or fly......or use vox.....

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #145 on: August 22, 2013, 06:32:40 PM »
By the way, the jury is still out on where he has been since the other night's excapade.  Is he muted?  Did he change his name after wakeing up the next day?  Did he OD?...
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #146 on: August 22, 2013, 06:53:22 PM »
Do you have an active account?  
No Q_Q

If so what is your ingame name?
It was RedBull

If not why are you are you here?
Cuz I like you guys!

Do you just come here to troll?
Sometimes Q_Q

Does trolling make you feel like a big man and give you some self importance?
Sometimes Q_Q

Do you really think we care what a 19 year old boy thinks about anything?
17... and maybe Q_Q

Do you reckon you'll ever provide us with a productive post instead of just popping in on negative threads to spread your childish garbage?  
No... No I probably won't Q_Q

Thanks for ruining my day, uptown! and I thought we had something special :cry :confused:

huh? What do you mean he wasn't talking to me?
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #147 on: August 22, 2013, 07:41:04 PM »
By the way, the jury is still out on where he has been since the other night's excapade.  Is he muted?  Did he change his name after wakeing up the next day?  Did he OD?...

No idea, but I think GF was not too happy with his state that night...I think that might be the issue, but haven't heard a word.

Offline surfinn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #148 on: August 22, 2013, 07:51:46 PM »
y'all might want to check out the bigfoot thread in the Oclub :rofl Lot more fun than this lets beat a guy to death thread.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: August 22, 2013, 08:18:21 PM »
y'all might want to check out the bigfoot thread in the Oclub :rofl Lot more fun than this lets beat a guy to death thread.

I saw an alien abduct a bigfoot once at Area 51.  :)