Author Topic: FBCrabby & Zacherof.  (Read 11256 times)

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
Re: FBCrabby & Zacherof.
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2013, 01:39:49 PM »
lol Anything to get perks now-a-days, or is this to make the front page? Even lamer.

:lol
Top Gun

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2013, 02:30:04 PM »

Offline Bobcat81

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2013, 02:45:28 PM »
Whats even lamer are all the sticks firmly jammed up sphincters.
-VIKING9- anti-horde
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - My Hero
Complacency is death.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2013, 03:08:25 PM »
Whats even lamer are all the sticks firmly jammed up sphincters.

If that's what you're into go for it.

Offline Bobcat81

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2013, 03:14:33 PM »
If that's what you're into go for it.

Its not, but thanks for asking :aok

I'm just wondering why everybody's :cry about what people do in arenas that nobody uses.  :headscratch:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 03:17:56 PM by Bobcat81 »
-VIKING9- anti-horde
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - My Hero
Complacency is death.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2013, 03:16:25 PM »

I'm just wondering why everybody's :cry about what people do in arenas that nobody uses.  :headscratch:

Principle!  :old:
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2013, 03:19:35 PM »

Didn't ask anything and I don't know why others get so upset.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2013, 03:22:43 PM »
I'm just wondering why everybody's :cry about what people do in arenas that nobody uses.  :headscratch:

I'll do ya one better. I wonder why anybody (individual or support group) cry about what people do in arenas, period.

P.S. Cool Celtic Knot avatar thingie.  :aok
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 05:26:44 PM by Arlo »

Offline skorpx1

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2013, 03:29:36 PM »
More than these two people do this every day, yet when you see someone who does it and you almost know them, you single them out. Good job; Let the witch burning commence.

Why not expose everyone who does this? Why not see if everyone "plays right" and by your rules?

(I'm not defending these guys, i'm just asking why people make such a huge deal out of this. This is nothing new.)

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2013, 03:32:40 PM »
More than these two people do this every day, yet when you see someone who does it and you almost know them, you single them out. Good job; Let the witch burning commence.

Why not expose everyone who does this? Why not see if everyone "plays right" and by your rules?

(I'm not defending these guys, i'm just asking why people make such a huge deal out of this. This is nothing new.)

I nominate you for the job.

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2013, 04:04:15 PM »

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2013, 04:22:23 PM »

I think it comes down to the perks you earn for that in early war can be used in Late war.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2013, 04:23:46 PM »
Google, am I understanding you right that you believe Zacherof and Crabby are running themselves a little perk farming scheme? This is the first I've heard of it so I'm not going to comment until I gets all the facts. But I can tell you this, if it turns out what you say is true (which I hope this is just some kind of misunderstanding), Zacherof will be booted from the 56th in a heartbeat. We do not condone or support any kind of dishonest game play.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 04:27:22 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2013, 04:29:08 PM »
Google, am I understanding you right that you believe Zacherhov and Crabby are running themselves a little perk farming scheme? This is the first I've heard of it so I'm not going to comment until I gets all the facts. But I can tell you this, if it turns out what you say is true (which I hope this is just some kind of misunderstanding), Zacherhov will be booted from the 56th in a heartbeat. We do not condone or support any kind of dishonest game play.

Haha, nearly no perks were earned, if ya look closely they mostly involved bails, you don't get perks from bails without contact.

It was purely a matter of doing something for the sake of doing something.  :rofl
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2013, 04:48:19 PM »
Haha, nearly no perks were earned, if ya look closely they mostly involved bails, you don't get perks from bails without contact.

It was purely a matter of doing something for the sake of doing something.  :rofl

Well then you won't mind shooting your buddy Zacherof a squad invite. Because as far as I'm concerned he's done flying with the 56th. And I'm pretty damned sure 100% of my squaddies feel the same way.
We don't play that crap. I for one have put in a lot of hours in this game and have a reputation of being an honest and fair player. I won't be associated with what I consider to be a "cheater", no matter how harmless YOU think your activities are.

The 56th FG has a good and respectable history in this game and I'll be damned if I'll stand by and watch some kid screw that up. Let him join the FreeBirds and you can wack each other off non stop for all I care.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 04:50:54 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis