Author Topic: My Declaration of Intent  (Read 2222 times)

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: My Declaration of Intent
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2013, 11:34:39 AM »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2013, 02:46:37 PM »
Don't you already do that?  I know I have been rocket vulched by you in the past.

Same

naw I was just getting rid of rockets before entering a furball.  they just happen to land near you guys by accident  :O.

see below, I was about 8 or 9k when I got rid of my rockets trying to engage a high niki.

and this poor guy got killed

semp
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 02:50:20 PM by guncrasher »
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline ntrudr

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2013, 03:11:06 PM »
naw I was just getting rid of rockets before entering a furball.  they just happen to land near you guys by accident  :O.

see below, I was about 8 or 9k when I got rid of my rockets trying to engage a high niki.

and this poor guy got killed

semp

BS, you flew right down the runway in a 51D letting go all your rockets and then you were killed by my countrymen.  There were numerous comments about that being "classic semp". Before that I had never heard of you.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2013, 03:23:14 PM »
BS, you flew right down the runway in a 51D letting go all your rockets and then you were killed by my countrymen.  There were numerous comments about that being "classic semp". Before that I had never heard of you.

dude I did you a favor, the other two airplanes behind me were trying to kill you  :rolleyes:

semp

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2013, 04:29:32 PM »
I tried this route Dead.....couldn't do it....although I am far more likely to HO a 51 at first pass then ever before.....never have I judged a "plane" but always the stick behind the plane....but I don't know what it is about the 51 that I hate....I truly despise the 51 and the sticks it attracts....

I know there are 51 sticks that fight...Mir....Higheye.....hm mmm its difficult to actually come up with more names and that is just sad....considering how many one sees in the MA.

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2013, 04:45:20 PM »
I tried this route Dead.....couldn't do it....

Hawkermk2 got the poke at players I was making... I can not do the shyt I listed. My balls would ach if I ever did. But I will make YOUR balls ach when I kick them.  :devil

Offline eeyore

• Copper Member
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2013, 05:27:24 PM »
I HOed and rammed both Ink and Changeup last night. Seems to be an effective method for killing others.  :airplane:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 05:34:52 PM by eeyore »

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2013, 05:31:37 PM »
I HOed and rammed both Ink and Challenge last night. Seems to be an effective method for killing others.  :airplane:

:lol

Offline eeyore

• Copper Member
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2013, 05:35:36 PM »
:lol

I had to double check, it was ink and changeup. Still effective method.  :devil

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2013, 05:45:36 PM »
So you snapped to reality and started behaving like the rest of MA. Good.

I just now put together. You and the other guy have very similar names...... Imma bright one.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2013, 06:36:33 PM »
This thread filled up my bullsheet filter.  Just fly and fight.  Who cares and if they pronounce themselves to be better than you, offer them equal footing in the DA.  Watch them get shrinkage and then move on.

"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2013, 07:22:25 PM »
This thread filled up my bullsheet filter.  Just fly and fight.  Who cares and if they pronounce themselves to be better than you, offer them equal footing in the DA.  Watch them get shrinkage and then move on.

We agree sir. This was about those who do not fight..... Lately i have been in a hurri1 under 5k and they do some great things....

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2013, 07:23:26 PM »
We agree sir. This was about those who do not fight..... Lately i have been in a hurri1 under 5k and they do some great things....
likr break apart with great ease :t
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2013, 07:28:39 PM »

you are in a hurri1 and expect everybody to fight you?  .   earlier today i had a zero chase me for about 20 minutes while I was laughing my butt off, finally somebody picked him off.  I had to slow down several times so he wouldnt get discouraged  :rofl.  I was trying to make him run out of fuel.

semp

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2013, 08:03:50 PM »
you are in a hurri1 and expect everybody to fight you?

I don't expect a fight. I wish a muthplowa would fight  :x