Author Topic: The story of an awesome duel  (Read 2349 times)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: The story of an awesome duel
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2013, 09:37:28 AM »
We werent talking about this but about the fact that you stated that youre an expert in the 262, like it is showed on the screenie. Now youre trying to talk about something else, and hiding behind a fog of "of, it was only a joke". It was really a joke, you could tell it in a PM instead of acting cocky, or in your first comment, instead of trying to counter-attack, calling me all kinds of wussy person. And? I know that i am, but at least not a liar like you.

Every single time you seen me, you took a comment about my cheating software. It is annoying me as its untrue, and you have seen that, thats why you kept spreading that blatant lie again and again. But now its my time to read your deeds on your head. Sorries. Your buddy Ruaml will be the next.

Listen. Its not the goal of life to bash you over and over. Stop spreading those BS stories about me, stop accousing me of being a cheater and i wont be beating this drum any more. This simple.

Edit: yet what are you doing? Making an other thread about the same thing, exactly what you were accousing me of. <shaking head>
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 09:41:48 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2013, 09:44:53 AM »
I'm sorry I made fun of the entire arena making fun of you.

Anybody know why I saw long discussions on Debrody getting caught for cheating in the arenas?......I'm sure I saw the discussion.

This is what I was making fun of.........not you.

Did you watch the film in the screenshots forum that ends with you insulting me and spawned your first hate thread?

In both cases, you were the instigator.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2013, 09:55:46 AM »
Dear really intelligent representation of the human race,

that BS was called alive by grayclif. If you belive that clown, well, nothing i can say. Be seated - in the madhause.
You werent about mang fun but about to annoy me. Well done. Yet i offer my hand, shake it, shut it, leave me alone and i leave you alone too - you dont want it, you keep attacking. Okay, it wont, cant hurt me, but looks like it hurts you bad enough if you cant leave it as it is. Youre only making fun of yourself.

My "first hate thread" was directed towards all of you clowns, including all the trolls who constantly kept bragging on 200 about how do i suck. Come on dude. Betcha it wasnt on your film how you were bragging on how you utterly owned me, jak vs 190. Big deal. Who cares. Also you said i was picking guys off that field. Then why was i on the deck, suddenly trying to turn with a jak? If you check that film, was it me hoing on the first merge? Can you blame me for hoing back after your 2 head on spray passes? What ever.

If you want to continue this, i can. Post those stuff here, if you want to play. Lie more, more, even more, ignore all the facts and evidences what are just a page earlyer, make yourself look like an idiot.
Go forward.
AoM
City of ice